Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LCO E3 2012 Q & A Thread

Featured Replies

I'll start it off with my questions:

1) How will Lara regain her health if she sustains any injuries?

2) What kind of weapons will Lara be able to carry?

3) How will game progress be saved?

I'm gonna try to think of some more questions, but for now:

1) How many cutscenes will there be? Will there be a few or a lot?

2) Will there be any sequences similar to the adrenaline moments in Underworld? Also will there be constant button prompts (a la Legend) or will that be limited?

1. When will the team be revealing who Lara's new voice actress is?

2. Being stranded on the island, Lara will have to use natural resources, how will this work? i.e: How will she catch water to carry around, does she have to build shelter, make fires, etc.

3. Aside from the climbing axe and bow Lara will obtain, will she need to craft other weapons to survive and will they used for hunting aswell as protection?

EDIT: The new trailer showed Lara hunting, question answered, lol. :lol:

Edited by Morph

  • 4 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure I've seen her picking one up. It may have been in that GTTV footage.

Edited by Morph

Will I be able to make her ponytail swing and move in 10,000 different ways?

I spent hours replaying TR2 just to make her ponytail move.

Sometime I had her stand in the same spot and roll forward and backward over and over and I'd never saw her ponytail move the same way twice.

  • Tom@LCO unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.