Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LCO Updates February 28th 2013

Featured Replies

I might as well have said March 1st lol it's so late in the day!

I finished the updates for the past few day's.

They Include:

The Final Hours Video 5 Part 2 : The final clip of the series

The Tomb Raider Reborn Trailer

TressFX Screens

Tomb Raider Combat Clip

All available for download too!

Just go to LCO here and here also here!

You can even go here on our new page!

wow 4 days left to wait! Woo Hoo!

  • Author

Thanks! After all it is Showtime and therefore time to put on the work hat and get busy!

After all we had almost 4 years to wait so who can complain ;)

If I had to give any advice... avoid youtube if you don't want spoilers they are up already.

Great work, Tom!

I just finished the game. Wow, what a ride! :D

Edited by Morph

The street date was broken here so I got it 4 days early. I got really hooked in to it, I'd say it ranges from 10 - 15 hours, depending on the player.

Right now I'm going back through collecting the relics and other pick ups.

I'll be headed to Gamestop tomorrow to get my reserved copy, the wait is finally over.

I'll be taking some of my games to trade for it, they give more credit on games traded for a new one.

Wait?

The game is out?

I was at my store today and I didn't even look.

Can't remember the last time I'd ventured down the Video Game section since I no longer have time to play Video Games for hours at a time anymore.

I still haven't played Tomb Raider Underworld!

:(

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.