Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rise of the Tomb Raider (E3 2014)

Featured Replies

Rise of the Tomb Raider has been announced at E3 2014!

Check out the announcement trailer!

Thanks Morphie!

Is this for PS4, XBOX 360, PS3, PC, etc etc?

I still need to finish the Tomb Raider Reboot for XBOX 360.

Any idea on release date?

I'm also going to say next gen only, so PS4, XBONE & PC.

I'm also going to say next gen only, so PS4, XBONE & PC.

So my XBox 360 I just stole, ahem, borrowed from my store a bit over a year ago is useless?

I won't be able to play the latest TR games on them?

I can only use it to finish Tomb Raider Reboot and Tomb Raider Underworld?

Love to see what they have in store for this next installment.

Now should I get it for PC or PS4?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.