Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hot Wheels Elite Ghostbusters 2 Ecto 1A 1:18 Scale

Featured Replies

Not much was left of these so I figured I grab the Hot Wheels Elite Ecto 1A before the Elite Ecto 1. Now I don't know if there will be renewed interest in acquiring these particular models, what with the upcoming Ghostbusters 3, so I figured, what the heck...

Since I don't yet have the Ecto 1 (I've since received the Ecto 1 which I will cover in another post to follow), I've nothing to compare this to where the differences are concerned but we all know that a revamped Ghostbuster car was done for the movie sequel. There is the obvious added ghost busting items on the rack. The one concern that Hot Wheels addressed in the Ecto 1A was the addition of the Proto Packs on the gurney which was absent in their Elite Ecto 1 model much to the dismay of die hard collector fans. One thing I didn't address in the video below was the amazing photo-etched wipers which gives this model a very realistic edge. The wheels are rubber. The one highlight that impressed me a lot was the detail that was brought into the engine. Much like the wiring found on Hot Wheels' Elite 1:18 DeLorean, the wirings found under the Ecto 1A's hood is not molded plastic but flexible plastic tube wirings. Very impressive to say the least!

IMG_20150724_162556_zps1qsfg4km.jpg

IMG_20150724_161810_hdr_zpsbfnytacl.jpg

IMG_20150724_161730_hdr_zpsqtyrhygd.jpg

IMG_20150724_161651_zpstasfq5lg.jpg

IMG_20150724_155636_zpsyc9ftgrr.jpg

IMG_20150724_155848_zpsnribusev.jpg

IMG_20150724_113348_zpsd9ihej9e.jpg

IMG_20150724_161618_zps9ucuz95i.jpg

IMG_20150724_161528_hdr_zpsl0l8zfbt.jpg

IMG_20150724_161501_hdr_zpsssb2gz9m.jpg

Edited by jedicri

  • Author

You are going to make me spend more $.

Andrea going to "LOVE" me!

Sorry dude, lol

I have more to post in the months to come...... so tread lightly, hehe

I'm focussing more on classic cars, that I personally love, that have appeared in either TV or movies.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.