Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jaws 19 (I can't wait!)

Featured Replies

As the day Marty McFly traveled in his DeLorean from 1985 to 2015 in “Back to the Future II” draws near, Universal Pictures continues to tease the film’s futuristic setting.
The studio released a trailer for “Jaws 19,” a movie that was playing in theaters when Marty arrived in Hill Valley on Oct. 21, 2015. Even in the mid 1980s, the film was clearly making a jab at the amount of sequels popular movies inspire and the trailer continues the joke, showing how much more absurd the franchise became with each installment.
The “Jaws” trailer isn’t the only way Universal is celebrating the 30th anniversary of “Back to the Future.” They’ve also released a special 30th anniversary Blu-ray of the trilogy — complete with a short film featuring Christopher Lloyd reprising his role as Doc Brown — and made the movies available to stream for free on Amazon Prime in the month of October.
Pepsi is also releasing Pepsi Perfect, which was the drink of choice in the utopian pre-“Biff got the Almanac” future Marty visited.
From a cyber Jaws attack in “Jaws 7” to the unforgettable battle with Russian shark Ivan Sharkovski in “Jaws 15,” it’s clear the future Marty traveled to had some of the best pics cinema had to offer.

What movie goers are saying about the previous 18 Jaws films!

Man, I am getting so annoyed with these movies that are being split into two parts. It's just a cash grab. Jaws 12 Part 1 included so much filler and dragged at parts. Most of the action didn't start until Part 2. Then they had to reboot the franchise? Seriously? I've had enough of that. Though, I admit that, Jaws 18 did manage to include some important details from the original novel that the first movie missed.
Are you going to ask why there are so many James Bond movies? the Jaws movies are part of our culture. For god sakes, an I the only one looking forward to the spin-off Jawsnado?
Jaws 15 is by far my favorite so far. Seeing a russian shark and an american shark fighting over the consumption of humans was awesome.
I miss the good old days of Jaws 13. Simpler times.
People don't give Jaws Origins the respect it deserves. I thought George Clooney killed it as Brody, and Seth Rogan's Hooper was brilliantly subtle.
I can't believe you like Jaws 15!! How can you say is that a good film?? So terrible script! The casting was AWFUL. And please, don't make me talk about the director... what was James Cameron thinking about???
  • Author
Max Spielberg is directing it.
He is Steven Spielberg's son!
I didn't know Steven Spielberg had a son who has been working in movies.

Can the world handle 2 Spielberg directors?

Edited by J7Dadda

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author
I just watched the Jimmy Kimmel skit.


I didn't know Christopher Lloyd has aged so much.


He seems to have trouble remembering and reciting his lines.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.