Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Was Lara and Kurtis' relationship REAL

Featured Replies

Originally posted by, Reggie

Hey Everyone! This vote is all about what Lara and Kurtis felt for each other if anything at all...

The results of this will also be taken into account for the REBORN project a project which involves making Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness part 2.

~Reggie

  • Author
Originally posted by, Reggie

Hey Everyone! This vote is all about what Lara and Kurtis felt for each other if anything at all...

The results of this will also be taken into account for the REBORN project a project which involves making Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness part 2.

~Reggie

I'm not sure about the validility of this one now, so I moved it over here anyway but didn't copy the entire thread, mainly due to it's size, lol. I carry on and please let me know if it's a tad out of date, lol
  • 7 months later...

when they met in the louvre i thought they were gonna kiss :wub: it really did look like they were ment to be together until the unfortunate death of kurtis by boaz :(

  • 4 weeks later...

yah,2 bad he died

I pretty much hate Kurtis to death. I don't think he should have butted into the TR series at all, we didn't ask for any new char., esp. one that smokes (bad influence on the small peeps).

I just think he's useless, and Core made him just for the sake of $$... If he'd have been a successful char., they would have made him star in another game. So, thumbs down from me. Lara was, is and always should be alone.

But that's just my opinion.

  • 3 months later...

Well whatever their relationship was, it was'nt very long since he died :glare:

Edited by goldenlarafan911

  • 2 weeks later...

They got fight and then they are together, and they got fight again and they turned back together and bla bla bla!

There were a great relation ship but not REAL!!

  • 2 months later...

Lara and Kurtis' relationship REAL? Mmmm...Let's see...

TombRaiderGT2.jpg

All Kurtis haters are going to kill me for posting this B)

Bwuahaha! *Runs away....*

>Motoko<

:lol: Motoko. His Foresight/Farsight (who cares) was too sci-fi TR is meant to be realistic in a sense. Especiallt with the real places being used ETC
  • 2 weeks later...

hey! I'm new to the boards and just wanted to register my love for the Kurtis character. I saw you guys discussing his 'death'. Don't say that... He's not dead! You saw his Glaive rise and spin at the end of AOD. I think the creators are clearly trying to leave it open for a Kurtis return. I would so love to see it too. I know chances are slim now that TR has changed hands but there was a small part of me that kept hoping he'd show up in a cutscene all through Legend.

:lol: Motoko. His Foresight/Farsight (who cares) was too sci-fi TR is meant to be realistic in a sense.

Two Opposites Attract B)

>Motoko<

zzz1.jpg

000000005.jpg

Awwwww! why why why! Dam u Boaz!!!! I found kurtis unusual but kool at the same time is tht makes sense heh And yes i think Lara and Kurtis wud of been a awesome couple! :)

I think that they'd be the perfect couple!Kurtis is my kind of a man...if only he could stop smoking...I whish he'd return

post-7244-1193901523.jpg

  • 2 months later...

I vote for kurtis returning ^_^

They are soooooo cute together;3

If he return...ill be...SOOOOO HAPPY :woho:

And if they :wub: kiss ill be... :woho::woho::woho::woho::woho:

Edited by Luna94

of course it wasnt real!! why would lara love a man who cant even defend himself?? only has 1 gun and cant even use that circle throw thingy!!

and besides, i if tr6 was different, i dont think that kurtis would of been featured anyway!!

  • 1 month later...

Lara and Kurtis' relationship REAL? Mmmm...Let's see...

TombRaiderGT2.jpg

All Kurtis haters are going to kill me for posting this B)

Bwuahaha! *Runs away....*

>Motoko<

What is that?! OG GOD! What did you do Purple, no way, you must be kidding, oh SHIT! NOOO!! They must split right now, you'll see, there is no Kurtis for now!!! :angry::angry::angry:

Kurtis had been killed by Boaz, he must be dead, so why they want to return him back huh? To feel in love with her?! No way I don't agree with that.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.