Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paititi Collectibles (Maybe Spoilers)

Featured Replies

There are quite a few points where the game whisks you along to the next story point, but it does give you a BIG WARNING when you get to the "point of no return" where you head into the last area. Even then, you'll be able to fast travel all over after the end credits.

  • Author

I though you were at the oil fields, but thought that was before you unlock San Juan, which is where I though you  were at lol. Though the oil fields does have imo the best cutscene ever.  All depending on what outfit Lara is wearing when she emerges.

  • Author
7 minutes ago, SpirantCrayon22 said:

yes, you're right about the cut-scene, I had her in the empress jaguar one so it was a fairly simple silhouette which I felt was quite effective

I had her in the Condor outfit, so the feathers and hood gave a sinister feel.  If I had her wear the wraithskin (my opinion, the best outfit) I would prob yell at tv screen "it a demon D:!!!"

XD  You see that antler bear skull all darkened in the cutscene ?

New to this Forum so please don't burn me if this post is in the wrong spot.

Question on a survival caches in The Hidden City - I have every one on the map (i think) except the one shown directly southwest of the Subterranean River base camp, immediately below and to the left of 3 documents, in an area to the north of where I rescued someone. I have all the documents but missed the cache - is there any way back into that area?

Also, my map is 98% complete with just two caches missing - the one above is on my map as white (not grayed out)

  • Author

As long as you wear the Serpent Guard outfit (after rescuing Unuratu, don't know if outfit still needed) you can fast travel back to that side of the city.  I see the cache your refering too.

**UPDATE**

Go inside the Kukulkan Temple and make you way to the alter inside.  Around the altar/inside of tempe you should see areas on the side you can walk off and drop down into. The very top leftt trench (closest to top left side of altar room) shuld have the cache.  Then you simply just scramble back up the wall

Edited by Big Tyler 08

Thanks BigTyler - I literraly just found it! Hidden in a pit in the temple area. Thanks for the reply - just leaves 1 to go!

  • Author

NIce :D.  Which other one are you missing?  I still got post game loaded up so I can help if needed

Think it may be in the Temple of the Sun area - Stella's map shows a whole caboodle of stuff there including a cache which I cannot locate! I suppose I will wander around util the controller vibrates!

  • Author

Is that the one with the confusing as hell Mirrors?  In a side passage after the 2nd mirror will be a T section inside the wall. both ends lead to collectibles. Don't remember if a cache though.

@Zebedee boing I know what you mean. I love that there's a lot to find, but when you're down to one or two items and running in circles, it gets tiring. If you want to show on the map which one you're looking for, I'll try and remember where it was. Still in Kuwaq Yaku in my second playthrough.

EDIT: One of the reasons I like to use this forum and not--ahem--certain others, is that it's a small community and everyone's so nice. No flames here--unless you count fire arrows. ;)

On 9/18/2018 at 8:07 PM, SpirantCrayon22 said:

Hey!  What has this game done?  I've ended up leaving Paititi and am in the next bit where she gets separated from Jonah (again again again again again).  I didn't see any chance to do a few bits and bobs before the game just carried me along.  Missing three side missions in Paititi, one challenge (I can see the point on Stella's map where it's marked in the east bit of the hidden city, right under a rope bridge but I saw no clue at all, with or without Eagle Vision, to work out what to do so that one isn't even started, I did notice skeletons crucified on cliff faces, they were glowing in Eagle Vision but I couldn't shoot them or anything), two documents (one is marked on the map in the east bit of the city, perhaps this is what Big Tyler 08 mentioned).  I have not got that bow in the capybara area.  Did I miss something in all this?  I presume I can fast-travel back at some point soon (I have reached the first base camp in the next bit where fast-travel is blocked) but must confess got irritated by not even being able to have a break after the battle with the Trinity blokes.  Anyway, I'm sure it'll work out but if anyone has any helpful hint/comment . . . ttfn!

I agree with the frustration of how long that bit is with constant action! I started that sequence at 10PM thinking I'd get an hour in before bed and couldn't base camp save for like 3 hours.

But you'll definitely be able to return to Paititi soon after. If you still haven't gotten those skeletons on the cliffs, just swing towards them from the rappel rope.

2 hours ago, angahareth said:

I agree with the frustration of how long that bit is with constant action! I started that sequence at 10PM thinking I'd get an hour in before bed and couldn't base camp save for like 3 hours.

But you'll definitely be able to return to Paititi soon after. If you still haven't gotten those skeletons on the cliffs, just swing towards them from the rappel rope.

Thanks for replying - I got there eventually but thanks for the thought.  Now doing it on "One with the Jungle".  Bit hard at first without Eagle Vision but I've upgraded that and otherwise it's not been any different, not so far anyway.  I found the two jaguar fights easier, especially the second.  Could be practice I suppose, can't see that it's actually easier!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.