Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Throw this LYING waste of skin and oxygen in Prison for the rest of her life !!

Featured Replies

She is saying she has never seen a school bus before and didn't know it was a school bus hence that's why she didn't stop because she not knowing it was a school bus, she also didn't know she was supposed to stop for it when the school bus lights are on and flashing !!

That's the BIGGEST LOAD of BULL I have ever heard of in my life !!

https://abc7chicago.com/driver-charged-in-deaths-of-3-siblings-at-ind-bus-stop-said-she-did-not-recognize-school-bus-lights/4590745/

If I was the judge on this case, I would set a new precedent and give her the death penalty.

  • Author
Quote:
she told police she saw the bus lights, but did not recognize it was a school bus,

how do you not recognize it as a school bus if she HAS seen a school bus before? Even anyone who just started driving and just got their driver's license should know it's a school bus from seeing it on the streets while out and about and seeing photos of it or in the movies or on TV.

Plus she has kids!

There is no way anyone who has kids doesn't know what a school bus looks like or can't recognize a school bus by sight.

In one hand I've seen alot of people (mostly oncoming traffic on 2-lanes) not know they are suppose to stop facing the bus (even when bus has that bar that flings out across other lane.

but either she is incredibly stupid or making a very pathetic excuse to get out of murder.

  • Author

Her bull excuse that she didn't recognize the school bus as such is  like some of the excuses I've gotten when I was a Police Officer after pulling someone over for a traffic moving violation:

I didn't know there is a speed limit.

I thought the speed limit is suggestive and not mandatory (an analogy of that is the photos you see on food packaging that reads serving suggestions).

I didn't know you still had to stop at a (stop sign/traffic light) if I am the only car there.

You can't give me a ticket. I have never heard of that [insert law, violation there].

That's when I tell them: Ignorance is no excuse for breaking the law and does not give you a free pass to get out of getting a ticket or jail - you can go argue with the judge about that on your court date.

I hope this woman has the book thrown at her and is locked up for life. I agree though, the death penalty would be more fitting.

Didn't recognise that it was a school bus - because a big yellow school bus (especially with it arm extended) just doesn't register in the mind, does it?

At the end of the day, three lives have been taken, because of ignorance, and reckless disregard. My thoughts are with them, the injured student and their families.

  • Author

Don't forget the big flashing red lights on the front of it.

Also the school buses here now also have cameras facing both in front of it and behind it.

If you drive by the bus while its red lights are on and the stop arm is extended, the cameras will take photos of your car and a siren will also sound to let you know you drove past it.

As my Mom always says: "The driving public is f**** stupid"  lol

 

And the woman was clearly stupid. As I previously said, whether  prison or jail or out in public, she wont survive the night either way.

  • Author

Well the ones who lost are the 3 angels who lost their lives and once she goes to jail, her 3 children will also be victims, growing up without a mother.

So her careless action caused the death of 3 angels and will ruin 3 more angels for life.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.