Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tomb Raider 1 and 2 Possibly Pre-Loaded on PS1 Classic

Featured Replies

It’s being claimed that there are “hidden” games within the console that can’t yet be accessed, and the list is a show-stopper.

Dtnml4cWkAELCLJ.jpg:large

By the way, here are some games that are stored on the PlayStation Classic that Sony won't enable. They're literally already downloaded on the console... 

Although there’s yet to be any solid proof that the claim is true, fans are desperately hoping it is. The likes of Toy Story 2, Tomb Raider 2, Silent Hill, PaRappa the Rapper and Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone are on the list. All of these are games we’d love to get our hands on tbh…

It’s not known how we’d access these games, but people are wondering whether or not a USB would do the job, considering the console has no internet connectivity.

link

Source code allegedly obtained from the PlayStation Classic has been shared online, with it containing a slew of game files that aren’t playable on the console. These include many highly requested games such as Silent Hill, Driver, and Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver, along with underrated classics like Klonoa and Parasite Eve. While the games aren’t playable, files for each of the 36 games are visible in the system’s source code.

Second Source

If this is true, I'll invest in one. I did have one ordered, but cancelled because I didn't feel the content was worth it -- nothing I couldn't hook up my own PS1 and play anyway.

That list of games that's not "activated" are some of the best games.

The games that's actually on there that are activated, most of them sucks!

How the heck do you do a Playstation Classic game console and you leave out Tomb Raider?

I also read elsewhere that Resident Evil is also on that list of missing games.

Resident Evil and Tomb Raider are the first games I ever had on my Playstation 1.

I brought home a Playstation 1 just so I could play Tomb Raider on it which I've already played on the Sega Saturn and on the PC but I wanted to see what it looked like on the Playstation 1.

At same time, I also had Resident Evil and Ace Combat - something for me to play when I finish Tomb Raider.

I knew nothing about Resident Evil and I was so hooked on it right away after trying it for a few minutes, I almost never did play Tomb Raider Sony Playstation version.

Resident Evil: Director's Cut is included on the console. ☺️

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.