Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lower Paititi (HIdden City) - chatting to locals for map reveals (spoilers)

Featured Replies

 

I made a list of the locals that reveal items on the map, although you have to press TAB on PC for the dice mission castouts. I’m wondering if I missed any. Lara can chat with other locals to get hints (like underwater pathways), but I’m wondering if there are any other map reveals other than the ones I listed below. During the dice mission, I don’t recall Moraekah stating why she was cast out, instead she talks about Lara, then selling her stuff.

        -  castout reveals:
        -   man that knows where cult gold drop off is => gold under barrier
        -   woman saved by outsider => condor feathers
        -   woman and jade necklace => jade in north water
        -   hunter => white (albino) capybara
        -   moraekah merchant doesn't have reveal

        -  other local reveals:
        -   woman in hut ne area => crypt
        -   man at nw entrance to abandoned village => wolf den
        -   man at w entrance to crypt + tomb =>  path of battle tomb

 

Edited by rcgldr

Also

Old woman quite high up on the right, south of Uhura's house in a hut just southwest of an artefact, highlights a crypt on the left.

Man on west side of map next to tunnel to capybara area, highlights tomb.  Think this might be one you've noted.

Edited by SpirantCrayon22

  • Author
7 hours ago, SpirantCrayon22 said:

Also ...

Thanks I updated my prior post. The wolf den is where Lara first enters Paititi. I had to press the map (tab) key to see the reveal for some of these, and the reveal could be due to location rather than due to the chat with a local.

Edited by rcgldr

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.