Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lower Paititi - small ledge with nest - difficult to get to

Featured Replies

I made a video showing one way to get to that ledge, but I suspect there is supposed to be an easier way.

 

I remember that nest. When i first came upon it (while cussing at how lost I was in Paititi) I went "this is high up here"  lol

Drat. I thought I replied to this, but I guess my post never...um, posted. :D
Anyway, I was able to get up there by scrambling up the interior wall of the building. It's temperamental but seems to work best if you aim for the left side of the opening, like so:

 

hidden-city-381.jpg

  • Author
5 hours ago, Stellalune said:

Anyway, I was able to get up there by scrambling up the interior wall of the building. It's temperamental but seems to work best if you aim for the left side of the opening, 

 

I think I was trying to use the grapple jump instead of the scramble jump after the scramble jump didn't work after a few tries.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.