Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I want this! Resident Evil 2 2019 Remake!!

Featured Replies

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2019/01/resident-evil-2-remake-review-itll-thrill-you-itll-annoy-you/

https://www.pcworld.com/article/3335258/gaming/resident-evil-2-2019-review.html

The first one on the Playstation 1, I played it so many times I had the entire game memorized.

The order of where to go, what to get, what threats are in each area, what weapons to get ready, etc etc

I've just started playing it...it's amazing!

  • 2 weeks later...

I am now on my third play through...Capcom have really nailed it. Fingers crossed they have RE3: Nemesis on the table for the REmake treatment next!

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

I want to play too but I can't. 

I need to send my kids to boarding school in Switzerland or something like many parents do.

You'll get to it J7!

It's a real experience though, absolutely perfect.

  • Author

The last Tomb Raider game I played was on the XBox in 2013, whichever one was it, and I never did finish it.

EDIT:

It was July 11th, 2013.

Edited by j7wild

  • 1 year later...

Resident Evil 3 Remake is released in just a little over four weeks!

 

 

A little bit, now that you mention it! Jill's new face model is Sasha Zotova. Feels a bit odd after so many years of Julia Voth, but I'm loving the redesign. Can't wait to see what they've added to the original story.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.