Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tom@LCO

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tom@LCO

  1. Get the demo from Lara Croft Online here and tell us what you think! Download all 10 files and unrar with Winrar then extract the Image file and burn to a blank DVD and play! The game will be released in the U.K. November 6th 2006 and U.S.A. December 12th 2006
  2. Yes but what a splendid 8 hours they'd have been after it's complete and you get to play!
  3. I got the ok to share the demo I recieved for everyone hope you like it! Excuse the new goodies page it isn't finished yet hopefully by monday lol! it's a huge 10 part download of rarred files. Once downloaded extract the Image file with WInrar. Burn the Image file to a blank DVD with your DVD burning software. Click Here Also get the gameplay clips! here.
  4. Some of the browsers such as firefox and opera have settings that block banners considered to be harmful etc. You might have to lower your security settings or make LCO a trusted site.
  5. Wow looks like Tomb Raiders .com a bit brings back memories looks great i love it! Great Job Stella!
  6. Download the clip and a few scans 105 mb flash video 9 minutes here Tomb Raider Adventure DVD screener clip
  7. New High Rez Images from the DVD AOD Adventure Game Follow the link to the flash gallery under AOD Adventure. Click Here New Custom Image too Click Here
  8. Win a Lara Croft Mannequin From Playstation Magazine More Here PSM November Issue
  9. The home page just kicked in now i can get to work
  10. I'm moving to a new host so parts of LCO will be down temporarily. I've managed to set up a few things I felt were the most important for all. The news page is at http://www.tombraidernews.com The Flash Chat is at http://www.laracroft.us/flash_chat/login_html.asp The forum will be moved soon also but will have the same address. The chat is a the windows server for the ASP but the rest of LCO will be on Linux from now on So you'll be seeing a different layout on things as they are completed. Sorry for any incovenience on the bright side we have tons of space and bandwidth for the future. I got tired of the outages on the old host and slow page loads and felt it was time for a change.
  11. Well I said yes because I believe in progress. I don't want her to look like someone i don't recognize no,but I do want her too look as best as they can to enhance what exists.
  12. If people agree to pay 600 for a PS3 it'll be 800 for the PS4. XBox 360 was 400 but you got a hell of a lot for the money. If you think Blu-Ray is worth the price remember how DVD's played on your PS2 after awhile. A game unit is for games not movies. If they made a PS3 without Blu-Ray it would be cheap as hell. I think Sony shot themselves in the foot on this one.
  13. Tomb Raider Bowling Ball by Hammer Article and links Here
  14. Congrats J7 and Andrea! So this is what happens between Tomb Raider Games. lol I was just thinking if it's a boy will he be J8 Wilder and if a girl A2?
  15. The greatest game in the world baby!


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.