Everything posted by Tom@LCO
-
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone !!
Everyone!
-
College Study: Lara Croft's Lucozade Appearance
It started on PC and Sega Saturn first
-
College Study: Lara Croft's Lucozade Appearance
I've tried Lucozade it tastes terrible imo I doubt she'd drink it by choice lol If eidos finds a brand respectable to the Tomb Raider brand I say go for it. I'm sure eidos makes every attempt to keep Lara respectable.
-
Who is playing the Wii Edition? I am!
I started playing the Wii Edition of Tomb Raider Anniversary and got as far as The Lost Valley so far.... I didn't try to look for any artifacts so far but just wanted to see if I would run into anything special. So far on the 1st level you have to find a marker and brush it off to get symbols to unlock a door and then make a rubbing to save for safe keeping in case you forget the symbol combo for the lock. and the 2nd level find gears to place on a board correctly to mesh and pull the lever to open. The Wii remote and nunchuck are fun to use as well as frustrating at times as far as camera and especially targeting an enemy. The graphics are great and I like the fact it fit on my wide screen this time no problem as where before the aspect ratio was better on standard screen for PS2 and I think for 360 as well. I managed to figure out the adrenaline dodge but it's very hard to lock onto things while moving especially bats they are the worst when close. I tried making believe the Wii remote was a gun and held it that way and my aim greatly improved. You need to throw the nunchuck forward for the grapple which is cool and movement is with the nunchuck toggle. You also need to shake the nunchuck to shimmy fast on a ledge which is a lot of fun. The nunchuck also controls the camera and aim lock. The Wii remote B button trigger is for shooting and the A button is the control button. The directional buttons buttons up down left and right control activating the flashlight and crouching also interacting with an item. the 1 and 2 buttons are for accessing your items and inventory. Like anything else I find it a challenge especially the targeting. Once I master that it'll be a lot of more fun than it is at the moment. Is it worth buying? I think the Wii is a great console a lot of fun and so far Tomb Raider on Wii is a unique experience you can only get on a Wii. I have all the games now and have to giove the graphics nod to PC and then a dead heat for the 360 and Wii. The Wii games are generally 10 dollars cheaper than 360 or ps2. If you want to play Tomb Raider in a whole new way you gotta try the Wii edition! I'll try to post some screen caps and video as soon as I feel like I don't look like an amateur lol and can make a decent clip!
-
PC gamepad recommendation needed
I bought the usb add on to use my xbox 360 controller on pc and it worked great. You don't need a 360 to use it and it's wireless.
-
6 Tomb Raider Anniversary Mobile Screens
6 Tomb Raider Anniversary Mobile Screens Grab all 6 in our Flash Gallery under TRA Mobile here.
-
New to LCO? Please Post Here!
Welcome aboard the board!
-
New Cryptex Lighting Tomb Raider Anniversary Wii Clip
New Cryptex Lighting Tomb Raider Anniversary Wii Clip Lara solves a tumbler and lighting puzzle in this new clip utilizing the Wii controller. Download here.
-
10 new Tomb Raider Anniversary Wii Screens
10 new Tomb Raider Anniversary Wii Screens Find the other 9 in the gallery under TRA Wii.
-
New Wii Custom Wallpaper
New Wii Wallpaper New wallpaper of Lara Croft with the Wii game controllers and Larger versions behind her is available in 2 sizes via our flash gallery here under TRA Wii.
-
Tomb Raider Anniversary Clip Combat Online
Tomb Raider Anniversary Clip Combat Online See how you control Lara targeting and shooting using the Wii controllers in this clip for exclusive Wii features called combat. Article here Download here.
-
new Custom Lara Croft
I like it! Very colorful and original! Thanks for sharing
-
Nintendo Power Mag Dec. 2007 Tomb Raider Anniversary Review
Nintendo Power Mag Dec. 2007 Tomb Raider Anniversary Review Happy Anniversary Tomb Raider Anniversary Platform: Wii*Publisher: Eidos Developer: Crystal Dynamics * Release November 13th 2007 When I think of Tomb Raider, I tend to think of running and gunning. Granted, puzzles eventually come to mind, but for me at least, they're an afterthought. That all changed when I had a chance to get my hands dirty with the new Wii-enhanced version of Tomb Raider : Anniversary. Having played previous versions of Tomb Raider on other consoles, I was excited to get the opportunity to play the classic series in a whole new way, and I wasn't disappointed. From the opening scenes, the new Wii control proved intuitive. By the time the tutorial was over, putting Lara through her paces felt like second nature. Running and gunning with the Wii remote and nunchuck is a blast it really makes you feel like you are a part of the game. During a fight with a pack of wolves, I could quickly flick my wrist to dodge their attacks while simultaneously targeting them with the Wii remote. Simply navigating the environments is also very immersive. More... New wallpaper too in 2 sizes here and here.
-
HELP
Try here and watch the video you need to learn the adrenaline dodge move. click here and click anniversary
-
Tomb Raider Anniversary Clip Adrenaline Dodge Online
Tomb Raider Anniversary Clip Adrenaline Dodge Online Watch and Download the new clip featuring the Adrenaline Dodge move for Nintendo Wii here. Sorry for the delay posting I went to the Police concert at Madison Square Garden It was awesome! Since it was Halloween night they all wore costumes lol and I did see a Lara Croft in costume I was tempted to ask if she visits LCO but I said nah lol.
-
LCO Halloween Custom Wallpaper
I haven't made a picture for a long time and felt like making something festive for Halloween. Lara Croft is going out for Halloween this year as Bat Girl Wallpaper Image 1280 x 1024
-
New Tomb Raider Anniversary Huge Wii render
New Tomb Raider Anniversary Huge Wii render A beautifully done render of Lara holding the nunchucks for Nintendo Wii. Get it here in our Flash Gallery under TRA Wii Click here.
-
problen installing Legend
I would go into the program files where it is installed and delete the folder and then install fresh. It appears to be going over the previous install and causing an error. Hope that helps.
-
Tomb Raider Anniversary Wii Archaeological Tools Clips Online
Tomb Raider Anniversary Wii Archaeological Tools Clips Online Lara has a few useful new tools in her tool belt to find stuff. Get the clip here.
-
Tomb Raider fanfilm Trailer online
I was really impressed with the trailer... Can't wait to see it.
-
New Tomb Raider Anniversary Wii Trailer Online
New Tomb Raider Anniversary Wii Trailer Lara Croft on her nunchuck controllers assists her CGI counterpart in this 45 second trailer for the upcoming Tomb Raider Anniversary Edition Game for the Nintendo Wii. Download here Story Here
-
stuck in japan
Try our video walkthrough and see if it helps you! here
-
Tomb Raider Anniversary Wii Edition "Grapple" Clip Online
Grab your copy of Lara Croft and you utilizing the nunchucks on Tomb Raider Wii Anniversary Edition. The latest 1 minute offering is entitled appropriately "The Grapple" Narrated by Morgan Gray of Crystal Dynamics. Download You can also view it streamed via our portal in What's Hot in Video Clip 2 after the On The Air Preview Image.
-
Tomb Raider 1,2,3 under Linux
I've tried a few and Xandros was best for me so far. Linspire or Freespire aren't what they are cracked up to be resolution is low and hardware is hit and miss. Ubuntu the install res was so low I could click ok or see ok to click it. I try Linux once every so often to see how close it gets to windows but it's close but no cigar. I also tried a friends Mac and to me it's a bunch of shortcuts on a menu bar and no meat and potatoes. I also tried Vista and that needs a service pack or two before I'll use it. For me XP is the best OS so far and if you wanna play old games buy Win 98SE and make a dual boot.
-
Who is going to play TRA for Wii?
it's 250 US here. It comes with the nunchuck controllers and Wii Sports game. has a 512mb built in memory and can play all gamecube games. The top flaps on the unit accept gamecube controllers and gamecube memory cards.
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.