Everything posted by Tom@LCO
-
Angelina Jolie manages to make beekeeping look glamorous in France
Angelina Jolie manages to make beekeeping look glamorous in France She’s the bee’s knees. Angelina Jolie managed to make a full beekeeper’s suit look glamorous as she presented graduates of the French Apidology Observatory with their diplomas Wednesday. LINK
-
Who takes 150 hour to make a chocolate cake ?
Must be very expensive. I'd like a side by side comparison of homemade average time to that, and see the difference in taste between them.
-
Jaguar Trouble
Sounds pretty desperate. I was thinking a jump top a base camp but I'm uncertain if that's even possible. A saved game from Stella's site might be a last resort. Maybe someone else here will have a better solution..
-
Take this Buffet test and find out if You're Sweet, Savory, Or Sour...
It's probably because I chose the deep fried pickle chips as a side lol
-
Take this Buffet test and find out if You're Sweet, Savory, Or Sour...
Savory Like a Sunday roast, you're a perfect blend of so many different things. Some might think you're complicated at first, but you're actually pretty much an open book once people get to know you. Even if you think nobody notices you, others are naturally drawn to you for your charm and the unique energy you give off.
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
He keeps working and I give him credit for that.
-
Tomb Raider: The Official Cookbook and Travel Guide
Tomb Raider: The Official Cookbook and Travel Guide (Gaming) Hardcover – October 26, 2021 by Sebastian Haley (Author), Tara Theoharis (Author) Join Lara Croft on a global journey and prepare delicious food from around the world with Tomb Raider: The Official Cookbook and Travel Guide. Tomb Raider: The Official Cookbook and Travel Guide is a thrilling and delicious tutorial on recipes based on the cultural history of the many locations Lara Croft has visited throughout her 25 years of global adventures—bringing the taste back home to you. Inspired by the hit Tomb Raider videogame franchise, this book features over 40 recipes from the many locations Lara Croft visits and explores across the globe, with food and drinks inspired by key characters and locations. Also included is expert information on the cultural history of the many beautiful cities and countries to which she travels. A global exploration, this unique cookbook and travel guide takes fans on an exclusive journey across the planet chasing the thrills and adventures of Lara Croft. Featuring beautiful full color photography as well as stunning art from the games, this is the ultimate gift for fans, travelers, and food aficionados alike. OVER 40 ALL-NEW RECIPES: Features over 40 recipes inspired by the many locations Lara Croft visits across the world TRAVEL GUIDE: In addition to over 40 recipes, this book includes a one-of-a-kind travel guide celebrating the many beautiful countries and cities Lara visits 25TH ANNIVERSARY: Officially licensed by and created in partnership with Square Enix and Crystal Dynamics for the 25th anniversary of Tomb Raider. Pre-Order Link
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
I didn't get it sometimes either especially the ending after the credits. I thought it was entertaining though.
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
No laptop? No Phone? lol Now that's a vacation lol
- YouTube
-
Kitties!!!!!!!!!!
I bet those are your rules also lol ?
-
Tomb Raider 1+2+3 Windows PC 86% off $1.39 on GOG
Tomb Raider 1+2+3 86% off $1.39 on GOG.com ON SALE HERE System requirements Minimum system requirements: System: Windows 7 Processor: 1.8 GHz Memory: 512 MB RAM Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended) Storage: 2GB HDD Compatibility notice: Tomb Raider 2 is NOT supported on Windows 10
- Kitties!!!!!!!!!!
-
Picard season 2 teaser trailer is full of Easter eggs !!
New Season 2 Teaser
- Where can I find the transcript of dialogues and texts?
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
That so true lol
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
If they could make it better but they rarely ever do. Look at Total Recall what they did to that remake.
-
New 4K Ultra HD Blu-Ray June 1st
Yeah that the 4k specs for the disks but i wonder in 2001 what was the film specs resolution then. Because if it was lower than 4k when they filmed it then they had to enhance it to get to 4k.
-
New 4K Ultra HD Blu-Ray June 1st
I bought the blu-ray set awhile back. Believe it or not I prefer how dvd's play rather than these big file disks. I wonder what resolution they filmed this in or did they enhance it to make it 4k.
-
SECOND Film Quiz of 2021: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
Thanks again!
-
Have a safe Memorial Day holiday !!
Great Post thanks!
-
I nearly lost last night's dinner reading these.
I wonder if that's Vegan lol.
-
I nearly lost last night's dinner reading these.
Sometimes it's better not to know. ?
-
I nearly lost last night's dinner reading these.
Good thing for someone to have if they lose a bet. ?
-
Classic Content - Tomb Raider: A Brief History
Classic Content - Tomb Raider: A Brief History TR 25 celebration.
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.