Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tom@LCO

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tom@LCO

  1. 15 plus years since Trinity34 made that post. She was great for finding news. Welcome to the forum Curvy bee.
  2. I agree it started a bit slow but it had a great ending. You also need to watch the small clips during the credits until the end. Watch again when you can stay awake.
  3. Only thing I can think of is try a different keyboard or re-map the keys and last case scenario download a save .
  4. Tom@LCO replied to Purple's topic in Off Topic
    Halftime: Rose Bowl Game - The Music of Rush - Ohio State vs. Utah (Jan. 1, 2022)
  5. Thanks again! A Lot of hard ones this time.
  6. Happy New Year! Impressive images.
  7. I would have to say Rogue One was a good out of the bunch. Let's be glad George Lucas didn't sell it earlier or we would be up to 23.
  8. Angelina Jolie in Tomb Raider 2019 [DeepFake]
  9. B & T Past Is Present New Album Release December 24th 2021 by Bob & Tom@LCO My friend Bob who I had been in a band with for many years bugged and begged me to record our originals and in January of 2020 we began recording. We finished 12 songs around October of 2021 and had them mastered at Sage Audio in Nashville TN. U.S.A. They went live at Midnight E.S.T. I made a website for it here with all the links to stream and or buy!
  10. Great Pictures once again! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
  11. Maybe... TRLE might have the server in his basement for all we know. You have me beat on the 28k though lol I remember having to watch my bandwidth when i first started LCO and had to buy more if I went over 2 gig in 2001. I didn't have slow speeds for downloads but some just had a busy site and they throttled the downloads not to drag the cpu. I had the forum on LCO.com and was told to move it because it was too busy and that's how I got LCO.net on a different server.
  12. Not everyone has speedy servers and most are shared. It's very expensive to have your own server. A lot of people use free sites that allow a certain amount of storage etc. My site is un-limited but not all have that luxury. You should have been around when we had 56k modems. You got a download manager in case you lost the dial up connection and could continue where you left off. You could go to bed and wake up in the morning and it might be done lol.
  13. I never realized trle.net appears to have that market cornered. I downloaded a level last week and noticed the same issue. I searched around after your post and I can't find anything either. No one ever asked me to host a level and I never made any. I got the ok to make the quad bike challenge many moons ago and I have the Times level here. If I find anything I'll post it here.
  14. Join Lara Croft in Tomb Raider immersive experience coming to Camden next year Coming to Camden, London, in April 2022. This unforgettable experience will take adventure-seekers on a journey as teams of eight people join Lara Croft on her pursuit to recover a powerful artifact that has fallen into the hands of a dangerous enemy. Your mission? To save the world. LINK
  15. Tom@LCO replied to Purple's topic in Off Topic
    When a guy in a T-Rex suit is plowing then yes!
  16. Tom@LCO replied to Purple's topic in Off Topic
    Was looking up Snow Blowers and this made me laugh.


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.