Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tom@LCO

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tom@LCO

  1. 3rd Lara Croft and Friends The Strip
  2. The 2nd edition to my XNA Lara contribution The Lara Croft and Friends Comic Strip
  3. The program is updated now to version 5.7 and data files also updated with a shark and ponytail now at 316mb
  4. I haven't seen anyone posting any images even though people have been downloading the apps and data. I couldn't say anything because I didn't post any yet either lol. So I decided to start a comic strip called Lara Croft and Friends. Here is the first one and hopefully inspiration will lead to more for fun! Let's see what images you can make!
  5. Now updated to version 5.6 and data files updated with Natla Room and Glass Cage. 313mb
  6. I read this and said I failed to do what???
  7. that's amazingly cool thanks
  8. Wow he updates often updated to 5.5 and now has the infamous scion in the data files that are exploding at around 298.56mb compressed
  9. Updated to version 5.4 has some new updates and fixes including a few new features and the data pack updated that now includes Glasses.
  10. Now updated to 5.3 to fix an octopus rendering issue... No need to replace data files other than copying the existing to the new version.
  11. Now updated to version 5.2 and data files at 298mb includes a few new additions and improvements
  12. We are now updated to version 5.0 and data files at 288 mb new additions include a Yacht, Helicopter, Kraken, Jellyfish, Laptop As before replace the files in your data folder with the 288mb files and all will be up to date with 5.0
  13. We're currently updated to version 4.8.5 and data files are all updated as well and up to a whopping 273mb download! Yacht repaired so you can rotate and a few odd fixes
  14. They are both ok I pretty much use windows media player classic beacause it's not filled with junk. for flash video I use this player
  15. We're currently updated to version 4.8 and data files are all updated as well and up to a whopping 275mb download! Lara bathing suit no gear has been added... replace all data files into version 4.8 data folder. Poses are also included.
  16. We're currently updated to version 4.7 and data files are all updated as well and up to a whopping 266mb download! Now features a Yacht and a Skydome from Thailand
  17. We're currently updated to version 4.6 and data files are all updated as well and up to a whopping 257mb download!
  18. In My Computer you should be able to see the vob files in the data folder and they should play if you have the codecs. Do a search for codecs all and download and install them then use the media player I linked to above or download VLC Player.
  19. Nope those are poser and daz studio ... You buy the body standard and then have options to buy body shapes and skin, faces and hair, clothes etc etc. I mixed and matched so many things til I was happy. The face was the hardest of all... For the face I used the picture on the forum here as a template and tried best I could to get close to it. The hardest thing of all is you get Lara to great from the front but that doesn't mean she looks good from the side so when I got it to the point I was satisfied I started posting the renders. Since it's more bones than the Lara in XNA it looks more realistic IMO though not the real deal which is ok cause I wanted to make something unique anyway. Though XNA is a ton of fun for everyone.
  20. explore the dvd open the video folder
  21. Go Here Download and extract the exe. Windows media player classic. Open the vob files individually they are usually the biggest files.
  22. Tried another vendor Dragonfly ... I like the colors in this one very tr ish and easy on the eyes.
  23. I liked it nice video
  24. Here's is an action picture


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.