Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gia@LCO

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gia@LCO

  1. Found it!! Completed Angkor Wat and Race for the Iris. I'll start the real levels this afternoon.
  2. If I can locate my disk, I'll play 4 with you. *goes to search*
  3. we do have a video walkthru guide here on LCO too. Click the Walkthrough link at the top of the page
  4. Since the forum and chat are integrated now, for the time being, only forum mods can mod the chat. We are still playing with settings and things, if we find a way to make just chat mods, I'll let you know.
  5. We have a new Flash Chat!!! After many years of exhausting searches, we've finally found a new chat program that is totally awesome. Users have many custom options to choose from, and I think everyone will enjoy it. Chat is still censored, so the rules still apply. Watch your language and no typing to avoid the censor. One word of caution: Change the font will wreak havoc on your chat screen, so I suggest strongly that you leave it the default. Also, chat and forum are integrated, you must log in with forum name and password. If you are banned from the chat, you will also be banned from the forum. I hope this will keep everyone playing nice in chat. The background seems to be quite 'heavy' so it might take some time loading. Once you're in, you can easily change the background options using the menus. Let us know if you have any problems! I hope to see everyone there!!! With the new game on the horizon, I'm sure chat will be busier than ever very soon. Enjoy!!!! http://www.laracroftonline.com/forum/chat/
  6. 1. Names - I'll stick with the 2 I suggested many months ago Alessia and Arianna 2. Date - May 1st 3. Time - Between 3 Am and 6 Am 4. Weight - 5 lbs 7 ozs
  7. Everyone knows I'm a big fan of animated movies, and this one looks spectacular!!!! http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/surfsup/
  8. Gia@LCO replied to Purple's topic in Off Topic
    EEK!!!!!
  9. Gia@LCO replied to Gia@LCO's topic in Off Topic
    Just a reminder: Sig size limit is 500x250, Total. If you want more than one pic in your sig, downsize the images. This is not a per picture limit, this is TOTAL Size. Thanks, Gia
  10. Gia@LCO replied to Gia@LCO's topic in Off Topic
    first you need a host site, like photobucket.com or imageshack.com. put the image up there, then go to my controls>Edit Signature and paste the url to the pic there.
  11. Gia@LCO replied to Gia@LCO's topic in Off Topic
    Morph, you are amazing!!! Thanks AngelR, I "borrowed" it from an email I received.
  12. just wait j7, in 16 yrs, that will be your girls saying things like that!!! Now, can we get back on topic??
  13. There is one: http://www.trle.net/walk/1565.htm also check the thread here: http://www.laracroftonline.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=995 for tips and screenshots to help you out.
  14. Wouldn't that be "hand-to-teeth"??? LOL
  15. that is so cute!!!! I had a little calico that used to lay ontop of the computer monitor and chase the mouse cursor LOL
  16. Welcome back, Hippo! Nice to see you home again! No one is expected to visit the forum 24/7, just stop in when you can.
  17. Birthday wishes for Lara were included in our Birthdays thread in OT. "thread closed"
  18. AWWWW!!! Adorable!!!! Where can I get one?????
  19. Gia@LCO replied to Gia@LCO's topic in Off Topic
    Sudi, that is absolutely brilliant! Another masterpiece!!!
  20. YAY!!!!! Best news I've had alllllll day!!!! Welcome Home, Sis!!!!
  21. We have had some issues with members being sexually harrassed via the PM system. I would hope that if anyone was having this same problem they would contact a member of the mods so it could be dealt with. No "he said' she said' We must have "proof" that the PM was actually sent. Either by forwarding the PM to a mod or taking a screenshot of it and attaching the pic to the PM to the mod.
  22. Gia@LCO replied to Gia@LCO's topic in Off Topic
    Ms. Morph made me a new sig, What do ya'll think???
  23. Tom is having some issues, so til that is sorted.... Here it is, hot off the presses.... 9966.zip
  24. I agree, The Illusionist was a very good movie!! More than one trick left me going
  25. can't believe this hasn't been posted yet (and if it was and I missed it, sorry) Ghost Rider http://imdb.com/title/tt0259324/ In order to save his dying father, young stunt cyclist Johnny Blaze sells his soul to Mephistopheles and sadly parts from the pure-hearted Roxanne Simpson, the love of his life. Years later, Johnny's path crosses again with Roxanne, now a reporter, and also with Mephistopheles, who offers to release Johnny's soul if Johnny becomes the fabled, fiery Ghost Rider, a supernatural agent of vengeance and justice. Mephistopheles charges Johnny with defeating the despicable Blackheart, Mephistopheles's nemesis and son, who plans to displace his father and create a new hell even more terrible than the old one. View trailer here http://imdb.com/title/tt0259324/trailers-s...lay-E27705-10-2


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.