Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gia@LCO

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gia@LCO

  1. Great updates. Lovely 3D pic as well. Could you do one with her standing up so we can see the whole winter outfit?? Thanks
  2. You're Welcome!! Tom has added it to the news page videos as well. http://www.tombraidernews.com/
  3. I downloaded from both sources, neither has sound... Anyone else? or is this my puter?
  4. yes, all it says is Oct '08 that's the year, not the day LOL
  5. sorry, the article just says "october"... no date given. and it's only for the flippin' xbox... don't do me any good http://www.tombraider.com/server.php?show=...;outputLang=Tr5 Straight from the source.
  6. Gia@LCO replied to a post in a topic in Tomb Raider Underworld
    Great Screens!!! The more I see and read, the more I WANT THIS GAME NOW!!!!! LOL
  7. This thread is over a year old LMAO I talk to Beachy all the time on MSN, and now I'm locking this.
  8. From Stella's: Look/Camera 0 (on number pad)/R2 Press and hold while standing still. Use the cursor keys, mouse or right analog stick on the PS2 to move the camera and see from Lara's point of view. NOTE TO LAPTOP USERS: On most laptops, which have no numeric keypad, you'll need to reassign the Look key in order for it to work.
  9. Yes you were, but you clean up good hey Tink, I remember you as well. Nice to see you on the boards.
  10. Tom is working on the problem, should be ok soon
  11. Tomb Raider Ascension is a very good fan made movie. I was quite impressed. Large file, lengthy download, but definitely worth the time.
  12. Gia@LCO replied to BPanther's topic in Off Topic
    You still look 15! LOL sorry, couldn't resist
  13. Nice to have you on the boards, Keir If I can help in any way, please don't hesitate to ask.
  14. If they do, I'll be sending you my savegame file to play the level for me!!!! I don't handle spiders at all well!!!
  15. Harry Potter pushed back to summer '09 http://news.yahoo.com/s/eonline/20080814/en_movies_eo/23875
  16. video not available to USA But Tom has it Go to the homepage and click on Underworld or http://www.laracroftonline.com/goodies/detail.php?id=269
  17. is the crappiest movie of the year; it started out well and then went downhill as if the writers couldn't follow up and deliver with the premise they originally started so they decided to take the whole movie in a total 180 degrees different direction; furthermore, after seeing the film in its entirety, I feel the trailers that were shown before this movie's release were completely misleading and additionally, the PG-13 rating was totally wrong; it should had been rated R!! I went to see Hancock on friday. I really enjoyed it, though I have to say, it was nothing like I expected. Yes, through the first 30 minutes or so you have the "Give me a break" running through your head...but it picks up quickly. And as for an R- rating, I didn't see anything that would suggest that. I'm sure kids see worse blood and violence in the video games they play. Just my two cents... Hancock was a good movie.
  18. Not comparable. Beowulf was CGI
  19. http://www.laracroftonline.com/goodies/index.php?c=30 She always had the detonator in her hand, so the version is the same. Just the quality of image that changes!
  20. First, let's set something straight... Core Design no longer has anything to do with the making of Tomb Raider, it's Crystal Dynamics and Eidos. Second, Yes the PS3 will have the better graphics and so will any one the a hyped-up gaming PC. Third You will still be able to play the game on a PS2, so what exactly is the problem??? I can't afford a PS3 or a new over-haul on my PC so I'll be playing Underworld with crappy graphics, who cares, it's still TR and I love the game.
  21. BloodRayne is very good, if you haven't already played them.
  22. ooohhhh man!!! Everything I hear and see just makes me wish it was December already!!!! I can't wait for this game!!!
  23. Great Story!! Interesting to finally see the faces of the names we've known for years. And fantastic to learn that they DO browse the forums and really seem to care about what the fans think. Can't wait to read the Q & A in the next installment, should be very interesting. Thanks Keir!!!


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.