Everything posted by Gia@LCO
-
Happy 37th Birthday, Kratos, my friend!! 40! Updated 2013
Happy Birthday! Hope it was a good one!
-
Happy Birthday Sir Tom of LCO!!
Happy Birthday Boss! You look very good for 104....aged well
-
Happy Birthday Gia!
Thanks everyone. I had a very nice lazy day. which is exactly what I wished for oh and j7.... ribs tomorrow night
-
THE LCO E3 2012 THREAD
Great interview, great pictures! So glad you had a good time!
-
THE LCO E3 2012 THREAD
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!! WOW!! WOW!! WOW!!!
-
LCO E3 2012 Q & A Thread
1. When will we actually see Lara in Tombs again? 2. Will there be a PC demo before the game launches and if so, when?
-
New huge Tomb Raider Image
Love it!! I can't wait for this game!!
-
Lara Croft Online is Back Online!
Love it!! Looks Amazing
-
WHOHOO!! I survived another Black Friday !!
Walmart was open all day yesterday. The only day they actually close and lock the doors is Christmas day.
-
Been away and back now? Let us know here!
Thoughts and prayers are with you, really hope things get better for you. I'm always available, just send me a message.
-
Happy Birthday Gia!
Thanks everyone! Had a really good day! Good week in fact!
-
Kitties!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome! He definitely puts up a fight to keep it, don't he??? LOL
-
Been away and back now? Let us know here!
Tom is in the midst of a major site remodel. Everything will be back online soon.
-
Happy Birthday Sir Tom of LCO!!
Happy Birthday, Boss! Hope you have a great day! You definitely deserve it!
-
Happy Birthday Gia!
Thanks everyone. Had wonderful day even if I did have to work LOL
-
Guardian of Light Group Play
Thanks to a wonderful friend, I know have GoL, But I'm a little confused so maybe someone can help. I'm playing on PC with keyboard controls... how the hell do I change weapons? The spear is handy, but I really would like to shoot something!!! LOL
-
New to LCO? Please Post Here!
Tom, our webmaster, is in the midst of a major site over-haul. Be patient and keep checking back, things should be back up and running soon. oh and Welcome to LCO! LOL
-
Tomb Raider 2 Group Play
Alright! Things are returning to a more normal pace here, so I loaded up TR2. I'll have lots more time next week to play. Finally finished the Great Wall (really hate all the traps at the end). You all are doing great! Hope I can catch up with you LOL
-
Tomb Raider 2 Group Play
You all are doing very well. I think we have fixed the uploading issue, but please post back if something isn't working for you.
-
Tomb Raider 2 Group Play
Hello to all and Welcome to LCO! We are a friendly bunch here and love TR more than anything else. As Stella said, we do have a few guidelines, but as long as you keep the language clean, and be nice to everyone else, I'm sure we won't have any problems. Afraid I won't be playing the first round with ya'll, work has got me snowed under at the moment. Hopefully things will lighten up soon though. Have fun and Happy Raiding!
-
2 New Guardian of the Light Screens
impressive
-
Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light F.A.Q
Wonderful....more spiders....
-
Forum Guidelines
These are a few simple guidelines to follow here to avoid the spam issue and keep the forum interesting and entertaining to all. Things may be added at a later date, so check back occasionally. 1. Keep your posts to the topic of the thread. Don't interrupt them to say "hi" to a member, instead use the Private Message feature of the board. And try to make your posts more than one word, although sometimes that is all that's needed, don't make a habit of it, we want to hear your voice (well, read your messages). 2. Read what you have written before you post it. Make sure it makes sense and is readable enough. We all make those bad speelling meestakes once in a while wink.gif. 3. Before you start a new thread, look to see if there is anything related to the issue already posted. You can also do a search of the forum for a specific topic. If your thread isn't there, get a discussion going (ask questions or for opinions). Just make sure that if it's a debate that everyone's opinion is to be respected. 4. Links to your TR sites are ok and also your forums but it can't be in a post. The link can be in your signature, in your forum profile. People will see it when you post. If you do post a thread it will be deleted without notice. 5. Anyone impersonating a mod or Tom in chat and using their names will be banned from this site for eternity without any hope of ever coming back. Your IP's are recorded and we know who you are. 6. Anything truly obscene or vulgar will be dealt with immediately and the author warned. 7. While the moderators are doing their jobs, if you feel a topic has been closed unfairly don't take a hissyfit. Speak to the moderator over Private Message and discuss it with them to find their reasons and explanations. See, talking always helps =). 8. This forum has got a warning system. This means that moderators can and will use it. You'll receive a Private Message or Email when you get a warning and you can see your warning system under your avatar. You can have 3 warnings in one day. After that, an admin can disable your posting ability or suspend your account. Be sure to follow the rules and instructions given and we won't need to do it. 9. Signatures are to be a maximum dimensions of 500 x 250 with a maximum size of 500kb. While there is no limit to the number of signature pictures, don't go too overboard. Lara will come and get you and hit you... a lot.
-
Happy Birthday Lara Croft and Happy Valentines Day! Pictures Included
Bravo!!! More masterpieces from the master
-
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt take their kids to get some coffee in NYC December 20th, 2009
I bet the kids are drinking Hot Chocolate. Not coffee.
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.