Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

larapistols

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by larapistols

  1. and another
  2. does anyone know a place were I can get music to put on my forum? I am making a music player. does anyone know any URL's of the tomb raider songs?
  3. nice work Experience i will make more of tomb raider legend soon
  4. I made a new one today
  5. great screenshots!!! and some of you guys are the best bug finders ever lol
  6. I vote twin pistols all the way lol
  7. thanks AJ=TR for finding some photos!! I needed to look at some lol
  8. wooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats is the best fan art every!!!!!
  9. here is another one


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.