Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

annahitch

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by annahitch

  1. Thanks! This is very comforting to know.
  2. Haha, agreed! The Cenote in general though - blimey, I don't think I've ever been so scared in a TR game!
  3. Was anyone else dismayed to find some tombs contained enemies to fight, like wolves and Yaaxil? I used to relax whenever I entered a tomb knowing there was nothing I might have to fight, only puzzles to solve inside. Shadow destroyed this safety blanket ?
  4. I’m also having trouble with this side mission. I somehow neglected to do this one after completing the Savior’s Amulet mission, and only realised it later. Game wise I’m currently in San Juan but came back to Paititi to do this mission but it’s not available. Uchu and Jonah are there in the Skull Cave but there’s no mission option or even an interact option with Uchu. Is this something I’ll be able to do later or after finishing the game? It’s the only thing so far stopping me from getting 100% completion!
  5. Lol yes, but also face the creatures in the Cenote all over again ?
  6. Thank you for the tip! I think if I'd done it straight away it might have worked, but I started a new game in the meantime so all the backups have overwritten.
  7. I'm playing Shadow on Xbox One. I created a new game for a friend and accidentally saved this new game over my game. Does anyone know if there's a way to restore my game? Thank you!


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.