Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DinkyDogg

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DinkyDogg

  1. Hello Stella! I finished Sanctuary of the Scion thanks to your walkthrough, but it crashes with no error message when it tries to play the FMV. I'm using Glidos. Gonna look for a fix or a savegame so I can continue. Edit - Finished the game. The final FMV didn't play, which was a bit of a letdown. But the one that reveals who Natla really is played just fine. I wonder if they're gonna develop the plot a bit more in Anniversary. I hope they give Lara someone to talk to, like Zip and Allister. She's so silent in the originals.
  2. Man, I also started replaying TR1 before I noticed this thread! I'm kind of stuck at Sanctuary of the Scion, the golden door high up on the wall isn't open and I can't figure out how to open it. It's fun, replaying this. It's been so long, there's a lot I've forgotten, but I also remember a lot. This is my first post. I'm having fun. Catch up to me soon! I want to play it with you guys.


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.