Kind of a bummer : my Lara freezes in the Tomb of Tihocan...
I dropped the two crates to the bottom of the now drained pool. When I enter the bottom of the pool (after I killed the croco's) I want to push the crates onto the preassure plates. Works fine for the one that lowers the bars, but when I push the other on the plate something funny happens : I get to see how the wooden platform is revealed (the one with the golden rings), but when the camera returns it just stays zoomed in on Lara still holding the crate. And there is NO way I can make her move, I can't do NOTHING!? She just stays there in that position, holding the crate. I can't let go of it, can't move or even look around.
Verrry nasty bug here? Would surprise me, I don't read anything like that here on the forum.
Anyone who has had a similar experience, or can help me getting on with the game?
Many thanks!