Hi all,
I've never played Tomb Raider but got a new 8600GT graphics card and got this game free with that. Anyway, I really like it. I've seen the wallthrough by Stella which are superb by the way, I have PC gamepad but not sure if how can I achieve all the maneovers like adrenaline dodge. I have seen one walkthrough where Lara locks the enemy ( I know how to do this) and the video goes to slow motion and then she jumps onto one side and fires a shot in their head. This comes after couple of normal shots at the enemy, but shot in the head kills the enemy at once unless it's big t-rex which takes more than one shot before going to hell. Can anyone tell me how to do this? Watch the above video after 0:50 at stage6 when she kills the bear.
Also would it be a better idea to get an x-box gamepad or any other gampad? I've found these online, I dont know which one to choose but one of the first three would be a better option.
Thanks a lot for your suggestion in advance.
Kosmic