Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bondy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bondy

  1. As the good BondBabe I used to have a really nifty picture that I got from one of the Tomb Raider sites. I accidently deleated it when i got my new computer and was wondering if anywhere knew of it. ok the image....... It's Lara in the middle of the image with guns up, in silhouette with the James Bond swirl in background in red. It is the basic james bond image with but with Lara replacing him. Has anyone seen this or know where I could find it?
  2. Bondy posted a topic in PC Tech Zone
    I don't know go away for a couple of years and some upstart steals the BondBabe name...... unless it’s really me and I’ve just forgotten my login details Hmmmmm. Anyway, I am a seasoned raider and never really had any technical difficulties with the game, however I now have a new laptop that runs on Vista (and please no advice that I should get rid of Vista!!) so here’s the problem..... I have played this game on my old laptop with the sidewinder without problems. I have loaded chronicles onto the Vista laptop (and changed to compatibility mode) but when the game starts all Lara and the inventory do is spin in circles. I know that sidewinder is not compatible with one of the sound card and I have already checked and I do not have that on my laptop (I have VIA High Definition). I then shut down and reloaded again with the sidewinder and the same thing happened. I then tried it without the sidewinder and at first this appeared to work, however occasionally when I open it (again without sidewinder) she just went round in circles again. I searched the web and all the explanations I could find involved incompatible joysticks and sound cards. I have since uninstalled and re-installed and tried the game without the introduction of sidewinder on the computer and the same problems still occasionally occur. Is there an explanation or more importantly a fix? or should I just put it down to another Vista gremlin in the works? What I really want is to be able to play with a game pad rather than keyboard controls. Any suggestions out there?


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.