Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I want this picture

Featured Replies

As the good BondBabe I used to have a really nifty picture that I got from one of the Tomb Raider sites. I accidently deleated it when i got my new computer and was wondering if anywhere knew of it. ok the image....... It's Lara in the middle of the image with guns up, in silhouette with the James Bond swirl in background in red. It is the basic james bond image with but with Lara replacing him. Has anyone seen this or know where I could find it?

Edited by Bondy

Hey Bondy!

WOW we haven't spoke in a looooong time!

Is this the image you're talking about?

l203.jpg

Let me know!

ahhhh Chase my freaky little friend! That is pretty close to the one I was talking about. From memory the one I had saw Lara a little closer to the front, but this one is close enough. :woho:

Bondy

ahhhh Chase my freaky little friend! That is pretty close to the one I was talking about. From memory the one I had saw Lara a little closer to the front, but this one is close enough. :woho:

Bondy

Freaky little friend!?!?!? Haha!

That's the only one I could find remotely like the one you described so it will have to do! :P

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.