Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bareback pic

Featured Replies

  • 1 month later...

<<<----- Theres her bare back pic! I captured it from the TR movie.

np = no problem

imo = in my opinion

nm = never mind

:lol:

thanks shrensh,i was wundering wut was imo!!

Okay, reading that was pretty funny.

Tino, there are two versions of that picture. There's the one that's coloured with the blue and there is one that has proper colours. You know, proper skin tones, hair colour, etc...

I dunno where they are though, lol. They should be in the gallery here.

  • 1 month later...

I know this hasnt been posted in in a while but i just had to reply to Mick's last post... LOL that's HI-larious!

Okay, reading that was pretty funny.

Tino, there are two versions of that picture. There's the one that's coloured with the blue and there is one that has proper colours. You know, proper skin tones, hair colour, etc...

I dunno where they are though, lol. They should be in the gallery here.

Weren't they off last year's tomb raider calendar? I've had it as my signature for over a year. I remember when they were first posted on the forum, coz I load of people got offended by them. :blink:

  • 2 weeks later...
wait wait wait! I know what you are talking about... I think... Are you talking about the pic that lara has her bare back to the camera and is sitting on her knees?

Like this one?

http://croftstorm.net/art/art121.jpg

~Sorry, Pic is wayyyy to big, so I changed it to link. Gia~

Nice pic. :D

When I first read the title to the thread I thought it was like a bareback horseback riding pic. :lol:

it makes a pretty cool wallpaper,I think i'll leave it on my desktop for now. :D

Edited by Hardkore

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.