Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Check out the Outfit I unlocked !!

Featured Replies

Hehe, I seen a video of her like that. Classic!

Me too! :lol:

I like how they've included "Classic Lara" complete with her unique triangular shape, in the game hehehe :D

B)

Edited by Emily_LCO

Ohhh i am sad... i still have to wait til thursday... :(

Oh thats only..... OMG 4 1/2 days :o

what level did you get it in?

i dont want directions how to get it. :D

you get it in the caves i think the level near the begining where you open the really heavy doors just behind the spikes that fire left to right its on top of the doors not good description i know

Edited by Fusion

oh thanks... (sarcastic) lol just joking... Oh i wnat the game so badly...

Only two days left.... well actually i may be able to get it tomoorow..... ooooooo i want it now!

Hehe, yeah I got that one too, it was either from Caves or Vilcabamba from getting all Artifacts/Relics. I had a look at the Costumes and there she was! Tea hee.. I like that they put it in there... :lol:

Yeah that was a brilliant idea they had :lol: I just played the first level through again with that selected. It takes me back! Funny the way they add some sunglasses to it too on the first level.

I also just unlocked the wetsuit from the maria doria levels of TR2.. another classic!

I got the relic from the first level and it didn't unlock the Classic Lara..I got the Legend outfit, and I also have the wetsuit from TR 2

  • Author

I am told that if you decide to change Lara into the Classic Outfit, regardless of where you are in the game, you will have to start the game over;

be warned!!

:blink:

I just realised that the catsuit that I unlocked Lara has the backpack from Legend weired :glare:

and also look at the outfit i unlocked sorry about the quality but im playing with PS2 and the camera was on a mobile so sorry

post-6837-1182269747_thumb.jpg

post-6837-1182269759_thumb.jpg

post-6837-1182269836_thumb.jpg

post-6837-1182269875_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fusion

Hehe, yeah I got that one too, it was either from Caves or Vilcabamba from getting all Artifacts/Relics. I had a look at the Costumes and there she was! Tea hee.. I like that they put it in there... :lol:

It wasnt Vilcabamba, i dont think. Im missing an artifact from there, but i unlocked it too.

I unlocked all the outfits... but in one video i saw the TR4 look... (btw this video is hilarious!)

How on Earth can i get that! I love the TR4 look (actually it's TR3/4/5 look isn't it?)

Edited by Boaz

ha ha that video is great

Edited by Fusion

ive got all the outfits now, not that many actually, and i thought you could get the aod/movie outfit?

yeah i wanted the denim jacket but thats not really appropiate for the tombs and climbing maybe thats why Lara handles so bad in AOD the jacket's and the jeans are tight :lol:

yeah i wanted the denim jacket but thats not really appropiate for the tombs and climbing maybe thats why Lara handles so bad in AOD the jacket's and the jeans are tight :lol:

Hahahahahahahaha, good point! But the shorts and black top didn't help much either, did they? :P

So nobody knows anything about that TR4 look then i reckon? :(

  • 2 weeks later...
I unlocked all the outfits... but in one video i saw the TR4 look... (btw this video is hilarious!)

How on Earth can i get that! I love the TR4 look (actually it's TR3/4/5 look isn't it?)

haha :lol: the hide and seek part LMAO.!!!

and LMAO also from the cheating part whahaha larson and pierre a couple.

YEAH go larson!!! gay people rule whahaha. :lol:

When lara wins from larson, that music haha looks like mario bros tune. when you cleared a level.

then pierre runs away screaming :lol::lol:

But.... what does lara look weird!!!. Her eyes :blink: scary.

Edited by twingo

Be careful Lara! One mishap dressed in that outfit and someone will lose an eye!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.