Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

stuck in tomb of tihocan

Featured Replies

I didn't push the box down first and am now stuck on the bottom floor of Tihocan. Ahh! Trying to avoid starting the entire game over. I can climb back up the ladder but can't get to the next floor because the box is in my way. Is there any other way to get up?

Yeah, there is another way up. Look for a large sloped surface (at the place where you would climb out of the bottom pool when it is filled with water). There are ledges that Lara can climb up to get back up to the top.

tra2007-11-2510-06-22-81.jpg

I just re-played this level last night (been FOREVER since I've played it), and I was so confused on this level, probably took me an hour, lol. I didn't have a problem with the horses (the Uzis help a lot!) though.

  • Author

Got it, thanks. I had found that but didn't realize I had to take the leap of faith off that ledge.

Yeah, there is another way up. Look for a large sloped surface (at the place where you would climb out of the bottom pool when it is filled with water). There are ledges that Lara can climb up to get back up to the top.

tra2007-11-2510-06-22-81.jpg

  • 2 months later...

I'm too stuck on this level...i'm at the bottom, i can get up a level but i need to get to the very top again. i know some have posted help, but ive tried everything i still cant do it. i cant even re do the level because ive only got one save game section and its saved at the bottom of the tomb. PLEASE help i really wanna go back on it!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.