Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lava Tower, Last Level (4) PSP Glitch??

Featured Replies

I have been stuck on the last button/level of the lava tower on my PSP for 2 days (6 hours) and am now thinking it's an impassable glitch.

I shoot the button no problem, and one winged demon appears and I kill him. The problem is theres another demon but no matter what I do he's out of range to kill :angry:

And worse still once he has a bead on me I can't stop him hitting me.

I have magnaged a couple of times to shoot the first demon then start the timed section but the second one always gets me before I'm done.

HELP!!!

Thanks

Jamie

shoot the first one til it's gone and then let Lara re-aim toward the second one and kill it

BEFORE

you start the timed run, making sure to shoot the button again after the second demon is dead

;)

  • Author

I have tried thi but like I said in the first post, the second one is always out of range.

Really frustrated and considering just not completeing the game after a week now on this one bit.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.