Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Next-Generation Console Purchase

Next-Generation Purchase 30 members have voted

  1. 1. What will your Next-Generation console purchase be?

    • Microsoft's Xbox 360
      10%
      3
    • Sony's Playstation 3
      50%
      15
    • Nintendo's Wii
      6%
      2
    • Other - Multiple Next-Generation consoles
      3%
      1
    • Other - I'm happy with the consoles I have just now.
      0%
      0
    • Other - I'm sticking with my PC! PC Rules!
      30%
      9

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I voted 360.

I will most likely get that when i have the money. PS3 is overpriced.

I voted PC way back when, I haven't changed my mind; having said that, I'm definately going to get a 360 too --- Mass Effect is too good a game to pass on and there's also the new Indy Jones game coming soon too.

I'm gonna get the PS3 next...my brother already bought a XBox360 but I've not yet played it!

  • 1 year later...

I choose the Next Gen Multi Platform one because I already got a PS3, PS2, PC, XBOX, so I will just start saving up my money to get the Multiple Platform one which should be good cause then I can sell all my other consoles.

  • 3 years later...

Well i didn't exactly buy it, but i got a PS3 for christmas. It is definitely the best video game system i've ever had.

  • 1 year later...

Yes, lol.

My vote would go for the PS4 and PC. But it'll be over a year before I actually get the former --- it's always good to wait so the kinks can get ironed out; I did the same for the PS3.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.