Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anyone Have .Zip .rar or torrent of TR collections?

Featured Replies

Hiya I was just wondering if anyone is like absolutly insane about collecting all the Tomb Raider pictures and movies and stuff on the net.. I used to get everyone I could fine till my computer messed up and I lost them all but I would really like to have them back. So does anyone have a zip file or a Torrent or rar file or something of all the TR pics and clips they have collected? like a couple Gigs big or more or something. would be really apreciated.

~ Tara

  • 2 years later...

Hiya I was just wondering if anyone is like absolutly insane about collecting all the Tomb Raider pictures and movies and stuff on the net.. I used to get everyone I could fine till my computer messed up and I lost them all but I would really like to have them back. So does anyone have a zip file or a Torrent or rar file or something of all the TR pics and clips they have collected? like a couple Gigs big or more or something. would be really apreciated.

~ Tara

I do! in a hard drive in one of those Tomb Raider boxes Andrea threw into the attic after we got married.

  • 6 months later...

To my mind exist some types of tools for solving problems and one of them is the next. It solved out all my problems with zip files and probably will help with like issues - how to fix a zip file cracked.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.