Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Avengalyne

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Avengalyne

  1. *holds out a cup* Spare $100,000 anyone?
  2. My vote is also with TR2 I loved how it introduced much more elements to the gameplay. However, 5 is up there pretty high because they gave us a real level editor. Sure there was a level editor b4 that one but they didn't give us that one. Anyhow they are all really really incredibly fun and entertaining games. dear Tom@LCO.. you clearly forgot to vote since I voted on 2 and there is still only 1 vote for 2
  3. *waves back at Angelina as if she could see me waving at her photos*
  4. I really like the "Annie Leibovitz Photoshoot for Louis Vuitton, Cambodia (May 2011)" photo its beautiful.
  5. Hmm seems like its not showing up.. I need a better thing to host files I guess tried a new place to host the pic.. hopefully this one stays.
  6. I ended up playing through the whole game on Co-op first go around but was not finding it challenging enough so we made up a rule that we had to go through each level without dieing when we died we would restart the level. This made the game last a lot longer and sooo much fun when you end up beating the levels it feels like a real accomplishment.
  7. Hey Tom I just wanted to surprise you. I made this for you Hope you enjoy it!! Hope everyone else likes this as well.
  8. Wow nice work Olga they look fantastic soo many of them too FANTASTIC
  9. I just watched Death Race 2 thought it was pretty awesome if you like games like Twisted Metal.. or any type of car combat. Anyone looking to watch this movie you don't need to have seen the first one the 2nd one is actually a prequal to the first movie <--- Which is also Awesome
  10. Anyone else looking forward to this game?? Too me it looks like a mix between Demon's Souls and Resident Evil 5 but with Co-op Also its by Bethesda who are the makers of Oblivion which was very supportive of MODs so... Keep an eye on this game if your not. also will be on PS3 and Xbox but don't expect mods for those.
  11. My favourite Non-Tomb Raider game so far is MX Vs ATV Reflex. Its not a very good quad game but its an excellent dirtbiking game and I LOVE dirtbiking. Only complaint is come on give us a Track Editor already... Last dirtbiking game to have a good editor was Motorcross madness 2. Its the most realistic dirtbiking game to date. I love that they have Terrain Deformation in it, I really hope companies learn from this game.
  12. Shaping up pretty good looks like they are going back to 2d side fighting instead of 3d I'm liking the tag team thing makes it possible to play like co-op and 4-player matches. Wish they'd reveal a character Roster.
  13. The Playstation 3 can out put to HDMI.. if your monitor has a DVI port which many do you may need to get a HDMi to DVI converter you can pick on up at a radio shack or find it online. That is what I am doing I have my computer going to VGA and my PS3 to my DVI port and can switch between the two easily. Hope this Helps.
  14. Avengalyne replied to a post in a topic in Future Raider
    My home town down to exact detail! that would be soo cool!!! To go exploring and see familiar things and watch what unfolds
  15. A dirtbike would be nice.. after all she keeps using a regular motorcycle and going off-road come on Lara get some suspension for those jumps! Dirtbike makes way more sense for what she does. Or how about a little Shifter Cart (Fast Go-Cart) just for fun at her place to race the butler A jet Ski!! Tom: I agree a Snowboard would be really fun or some skis. Rika_Croft: yes a mountain bike would be fun as well! I kinda miss the Kayak Oh Wakeboarding could be neat P.S. You would think with all the climbing she does she would purchase some rock climbing equipment.. lol but guess she likes to do it Old School cause she is A tough Chick like that
  16. Nice picture! love the Sportsbike.. I think Lara needs a dirtbike too though makes more sense for offroad wildernessy stuff.. but hey still love it!!!
  17. Hiya I was just wondering if anyone is like absolutly insane about collecting all the Tomb Raider pictures and movies and stuff on the net.. I used to get everyone I could fine till my computer messed up and I lost them all but I would really like to have them back. So does anyone have a zip file or a Torrent or rar file or something of all the TR pics and clips they have collected? like a couple Gigs big or more or something. would be really apreciated. ~ Tara
  18. I was just wondering who here thinks Underworld is going to need these improvements The puzzles need to be more difficult? Who thinks the Fighting should be harder? Compared to The previous 2 TR games I think the both aspects of the game should increase in difficulty by like 50% or more. I like keeping puzzles to one room though not having to run a million miles to get a key then run a million miles back from where you came to use it.
  19. They change Lara Croft models every year why not change the actress for the movie? I'm up for someone new anyone else?
  20. Avengalyne replied to TR252's topic in Off Topic
    Thanks Dark Wizard. thanks Slamboy I'm sure I'll find some place to ride.... I hope. --------------------------------------------- Luv, ~AVENGALYNE!
  21. Avengalyne replied to TR252's topic in Off Topic
    I'm Pissed, Super Pissed! Mongo pissed do I even dare to say SUPER MONGO PISSED! why yes, yes I do! The reason I'm soo angry today is because I just found out that my favorite place to dirtbike is going to be closed for the season!!!!!!!!!!! I have no idea what their problem is I want to ride! Its just soo cruel and unfare MOTOCROSS IS MY PASSION and I get sad and depressed without it so this really is not fair at all they are DESTROYING INNOCENT LIVES like mine! I'm gonna go cry now buh bye. ------------------------------------------------- ~ Luv, AVENGALYNE!


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.