Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Tomb Raider Crossword

Featured Replies

Great quiz, thanks :D Although I don't know how much I got because it doesn't seem to work so well with Firefox.

The question about the fire elemental is wrong though, if memory serves me correctly...

The answer should be

make them follow Lara underwater (it's the ice elementals that you have to extinguish with the bird statues).

Thanks Shrensh! :):lol: Lost track of how many times we checked things to be sure we wouldn't make mistakes this time! We replaced "fire" with "ice"! Sorry for that :)

Although I don't know how much I got because it doesn't seem to work so well with Firefox.

Sorry about that but it's not firefox problem. Happens with IE too. (I had to change the settings)

You'll have to keep track of the ones you got right/wrong.

BPanther

Well, even though i printed it off right after you 2 posted it, I just got around to actually working on it yesterday. I had forgotten about it until i saw the thread again yesterday. Good thing to, cuase i definitely would of been confused, LOL!!

I have finished it now, only to find another Quiz, LOL! So guess I'll be doing that next....

Great Job Raek & BP, it was alot of fun. Fantastic Idea!!

;)B)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.