Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

where did the empress jaguar go?

Featured Replies

Did anyone else get to kill the empress jaguar once - but only once?  Lara goes into a crouch in that bit of San Juan for me and can put on mud for camouflage - but there's no big cat, just deer.  On my attempts at the game she vanishes permanently after the first time she's killed.  Doesn't break the game but is there something specific that gets her to appear?

That's been my experience too. Once you've killed the jaguar the first time, Lara will continue to crouch, like there's danger, but the jaguar never seems to respawn. I haven't playtested it extensively, but I've tried returning to that area before heading into the City of the Serpent, then again after finishing the story. Still no empress jaguar. It feels like a bug to me.

My guess is that you can get the empress jaguar twice. The first time before Lara chats with the local that reveals the empress jaguar, the second time after chatting with the local that reveals the empress jaguar on the map.

 

  • Author

Interesting, @rcgldr - did you get her twice, then?  If and when I go through it again might be worth trying.  I am pretty sure it's a bug, though, given her going into a crouch.  Just the wrong animals spawn!

On 1/23/2019 at 2:23 PM, SpirantCrayon22 said:

Interesting, @rcgldr - did you get her twice, then?  If and when I go through it again might be worth trying.  I am pretty sure it's a bug, though, given her going into a crouch.  Just the wrong animals spawn!

No, I tried the sequence I mentioned and the jaguar did not respond. You do get the hides from salvage caches, but that is random.

  • 2 years later...

I am having a bit different problem with that area. I have killed the jaguar but now I can’t get out of that area. Laura won’t even jump or crouch. Has any one else had this problem?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.