Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tomb Raider 2013 Discussion

Thoughts about the game? Post here

  1. Started by Eggo2010,

    They killed her. There are many things that make you fall in love with a woman; the way she dresses, the sound of her voice or that mysterious look that pulls you close like a lit room from a dark hallway. When they lose those things, when someone becomes someone else, can you still love them? Can you still see her when those things are gone? I started playing Tomb Raider after I found the demo on Playstation. It was a section of the Great Wall where you had to climb these rocks and escape some Bengal tigers that roamed the bottom of the map. After a few hours I was finally able to make it to the top and it faded to black. I wanted more and played every game after tha…

  2. Anyone heard rumblings of DLCs for single player that might add new tombs or side missions after completing the game?

    • 5 replies
    • 4.4k views
  3. Started by fitcame,

    I am really disappointed that the game is so violent and bloody. I was quite disconcerted to find Lara with a pole shoved up through her throat (brain) in two instances just because I couldn't easily navigate through the passes. I've kept going with it because I've paid for it, but I'm finding all the shooting and killing quite horrid, If the next issue of Tomb Raider is of the same genre as this last release, then I won't be going there. All the magical graphics are available (although a minor part of the game) i.e. rescuing the lost pilot, the tombs and the puzzles - isn't this what we loved about Lara? The wholesale slaughter doesn't do it for me. If the develope…

  4. Started by odell4life,

    I just got the game tonight and i am a long time Tomb Radier fan. But I am stuck!!! I played past the radio tower just fine and was on my way to saving Sam but got sidetracked with wanting to finish some older tasks so ... i fast traveled to an earlier camp and now when i go back to the radio tower i can't go any further! i shimmy across to the tower and then when i get to the ladder ... I can't climb it !!! I REALLY don't want to have to start a new game ... ! HELP PLEASE!

    • 6 replies
    • 9.9k views
  5. Started by Stellalune,

    Hey, all. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed a recurring glitch in which you loot an enemy's body or crack open a salvage crate and see a message about receiving a weapon part in an area where it's not "supposed" to be. This has happened to me several times. For example, here in Mountain Village part 2: Here in Chasm Monastery bell room: Here at the very beginning of Shantytown: There have been others as well. Is it just me? Also, not sure if this should be in General Discussion or Help. Moderators, feel free to move.

  6. Started by whtraylormt@yahoo.com,

    Hello Stella, Love your website! I have been a TR fan from day one and I have used your helps and hints and walkthroughs since I found them years ago. Never been a member till recently. Sorry for the intro, but I have a problem with trying to get to the beach. The game will not let me do any thing but run around. The lifts are not moving so I can't jump on it to go to the beach. Do you have any suggestions on what I need to do..? Thanks so much! Wanda

    • 2 replies
    • 1.9k views
  7. Can only find 3 of the 4 previous inhabitants posters can any one help

  8. @Shrensh; Always a big fan of your glitch videos. Thought you might enjoy this one. Be sure to turn up the volume a bit since the audio is half the fun.

    • 4 replies
    • 2.9k views
  9. As seen in this walktrhough video, on 16:30, the wood automatically rips from the door. At my version, this does not happen. How do I get rid of the wood, that is on top of the rope?

    • 2 replies
    • 3.2k views
  10. Started by nelson,

    Hi All, I completed all the challenges, 100% on each map, collected all masks, documents, .etc, all gear is 100%, all skills 100%, rescued Sam and killed Matthias to end the game yet my stats only shows the game as 98% complete. Is there something I'm missing? Any ideas please? Regards

    • 3 replies
    • 7.7k views
  11. It's about time for a screenshot thread! Click on any of the pictures for the full size (1920x1080). Although there are no specific story spoilers below, there are some pictures from areas quite close to the end of the game, so proceed at your own risk Pretty landscape. This is a really good-looking game. I wonder how that got that ship up there? I like this beach picture. Very atmospheric with the shipwrecks. A lovely sunset. I wish I could run the game on Ultimate graphics settings, but I think my poor old computer would catch fire if I tried... Lara is very relieved to have finally reached the ground after dying a bunch of times during a scripted sequen…

    • 18 replies
    • 9.5k views
  12. whats up Lara Croft online Tomb Raider Forum memebers im new and i am in need in some help with the gam eon the pc side the game crashed and freeze after 10 mins of play in the singel player only Muitplayer works fine an deverything but for some odd reason not sigel player and i tryed contant Squre Enix about this issues but they wanna ignore people

    • 22 replies
    • 9.6k views
  13. Started by valc,

    I have obtained the climbing axe and try to use it in melee combat pressing Y but have yet to see Lara use it. She seems to shove the attacker away and I then shoot them. Am I doing something wrong? Oh, I am playing on PC/Steam using xbox controller. Thanks in Advance. PS. I am an old time player since TR1, and had an account with Stella's Site but somehow my credentials were lost, so this is a new account but I am not a newbie to TR.

    • 2 replies
    • 2.4k views
  14. Hello Raiders! I just wanted to tell you how much I liked the multiplayer of the new Tomb Raider. Normally I don't like multiplayers but I think this is the proverbial "exception that proves the rule". See ya online for a few matches, if you want! Also, check out my Tomb Raider Review. It has brought memories back and opened exciting perspectives for the future of the series. Let me know what you think. Good raiding!

  15. Started by Tom@LCO,

    Fan sites are listed on the game credits and we are listed yay! I have entered all my xbox 360 codes for downloadable content and am ready to begin! Woo Hoo! I have all the outfits hit man weapons packs and shanty town so far Will keep you posted!

  16. Started by nukemdukem,

    Updated with 1080p Ultimate Graphics with TRESSFX hair settings [yt]nkkJssH12e4[/yt]

    • 6 replies
    • 4.2k views
  17. Is there any site that explains all the different feastures of the game? The map, gps deals, upgrades etc? Love the game so far. I just raided the well tomb (tossing the weights to raise and lower the platform!) Very cool game so far but I really feel like I am just feeling my way along in that I don't know how to access/use the different features. Help...?

  18. Started by Guested Account,

    the Multiplayer feature work? (p.s. I don't have the game and I haven't read anything about it)

    • 1 reply
    • 1.6k views
  19. Started by Flyfighter,

    not reading reviews, or thinking about the PEGI, (12 to 18 !) but darn it I wasn't expecting the blood & gore, I play COD for that...and as for 'mash' on a keyboard...well! The live action to video has been surprising at times, it's taken me a while to realise the change, so much in fact, I've been sat watching the vid action and realising all too late that I'm controlling Lala again-and her life is in my hands! I've just cleared the helicopter, now on my 3rd attempt at defeating the seemingly endless onslaught of enemy attack-and loving every minute of it!

    • 2 replies
    • 2.1k views


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.