Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Members' Pics

Featured Replies

Any pics you would like to post, please do it here! Please be careful with the size of the photos though. If they're big and you don't know how to resize them, use a link instead.

Here's one of us:

bpanther_Raek.jpg

BPanther & Raek

  • Replies 315
  • Views 116.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • 2 weeks later...
Any pics you would like to post, please do it here! Please be careful with the size of the photos though. If they're big and you don't know how to resize them, use a link instead.

Here's one of us:

bpanther_Raek.jpg

BPanther & Raek

wow, guys, very nice! lol, u look like u two r enjoying urselves

wow, guys, very nice! lol, u look like u two r enjoying urselves

What a luvly piccy!

i'm guessing you're in a fishing trawler in Grimsby???!!! lol!

This is Me

bug.jpg

  • Author

Hi all!

Just to let you know that I did some changes in the gallery. Purple asked to be added and she's there now! If anyone would like to have their pic added or changed, please let me know. Thanks!

BPanther

  • Author
Hey Bpanther, I'd really like to change my pic in the gallery. I think its time for a new pic, lol ;)

Would you mind using this one?

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y107/Ange...Fan/Aug1103.jpg

Thanks :P

Done!! :)

BPanther

Any pics you would like to post, please do it here! Please be careful with the size of the photos though. If they're big and you don't know how to resize them, use a link instead.

Here's one of us:

bpanther_Raek.jpg

BPanther & Raek

Hey very nice picture BPanther ^_^

Done!! :)

BPanther

Thanks BPanther, You're looking real great on your pic btw ;)

Lolz Here's an avatar my friend made of me dancing. It's pretty good if I do say so myself lolz.

Katarina1.gif

If it's slow at first just wait, it'll speed up. :lol:

Here's a new picture of me... my evil sister bought a digital camera so she took photos of me even though she knows I loathe and despise having my picture taken :rolleyes:

DSC00076.jpg

So yeah, me having a photo of myself is quite a rare thing :lol:

Ok, here's a fairly recent one of me....Can somebody replace my gallery pic please, I would do it myself but on trying I realised the format was one I don't recognise and chances are I'll mess it up, lol

SSA40008.jpg

  • Author
Ok, here's a fairly recent one of me....Can somebody replace my gallery pic please, I would do it myself but on trying I realised the format was one I don't recognise and chances are I'll mess it up, lol

SSA40008.jpg

:angry2: Don't you dare!! :lol: Gallery is updated by me or Singr! The code is too complicated!

Done! :)

BPanther

  • 2 weeks later...

Nice pic Cliffy :)

Edited by Purple

Here's a new picture of me... my evil sister bought a digital camera so she took photos of me even though she knows I loathe and despise having my picture taken :rolleyes:

DSC00076.jpg

So yeah, me having a photo of myself is quite a rare thing :lol:

you look nice Shrensh; why don't you like your picture taken?

you are very photogenic!!

^_^:):D

Noooo I am not photogenic :blink: That was the only decent one of the lot...

I had to have my picture taken for my new pass when I went onto a six-month contract at work recently, and I look like some sort of convict having my mugshot taken in it, and my passport photo makes me look like I'm on drugs... :rolleyes::lol:

I should steal Andrea's DL and scan it;

the morning she went to renew her license 2 years ago, she was sick, half asleep, in a bad mood and her hair was all messy and unwashed.

That will make you feel better... oooh Andrea... can I borrow your purse for a second?

:)

  • Author
Hi. can you update my piccy in the gallery too, please?!

DSCN0952a.jpg

Good to see you again Trentsrevenge! Done! :)

BPanther

Might as well update my picture (not much, but enough).

I'll try the attachment thing.

post-2275-1158191837_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.