Everything posted by Tom@LCO
-
LCO Updates April 15th 2018
I finally got around to updating. March was a blur as I got a nice cold and just didn't feel up to doing web work or anything lol. So finally I've added all the available content pictures and Video for Shadow Of The Tomb Raider. New Landing Page Here. Direct Links to Shadow of the Tomb Raider and other games are also on our home page here. Rise of the Tomb Raider is now available for Mac OS here. Shadow of the Tomb Raider Reveal Event is on April 27th 2018. More Info Here.
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
I can't
-
Last Revelation Group Play
lol i agree it was a fun movie.
-
What Does LCO Stand For?
Haha! Was funny looking at this post again Thanks!
-
Happy Easter Everyone!!
You too and the the family! Everyone! nice bunnies lol
-
End Of The World
lol i'm proud of you too!
-
SECOND Film Quiz of 2018: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
Thanks Again!
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
Good review thanks!
-
Shadow Of The Tomb Raider (PS4, XB1, PC, avail. September 2018) [leaked] Trailer
lol shhhh
-
SECOND Film Quiz of 2018: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
22 : American Made
-
Tomb Raider: The 22 years evolution of Lara Croft
lotta years
-
Shadow Of The Tomb Raider (PS4, XB1, PC, avail. September 2018) [leaked] Trailer
The end of the beginning again
-
An Official Tomb Raider Announcement tomorrow
MARCH 15TH, 2018 6:00AM PDT An Official Tomb Raider Announcement tomorrow ( LINK )
-
Tomb Raider: The Art and Making of the Film Book
From Warner Bros. Pictures and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures, Tomb Raider follows the treacherous journey of a young Lara Croft as she takes her first steps toward becoming a global hero. Academy Award(TM) winner Alicia Vikander (Ex Machina, The Danish Girl) stars in the lead role, under the direction of Roar Uthaug (The Wave). Showcasing lavish concept art, behind the scenes photos, insight into the stunts, and fascinating contributions from cast and crew, Tomb Raider, The Art and Making of the Film, is the perfect companion to this highly-anticipated release. Titan Books
-
Tomb Raider (2018) official theatrical one-sheet posters
thanks!
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
Yeah I agree with you. There are so many we never get to see.
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
You can sleep through the films lol
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
Maybe at Mattressfirm.
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
nice graph
-
SECOND Film Quiz of 2018: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
Yeah I saw the soldiers on the beach and said what else can it be.
-
SECOND Film Quiz of 2018: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
5 : Dunkirk 6 : City Slickers
-
Play Tomb Raider Movie Escape The Tomb
yeah might be for windows 10 in chrome. odd. When I do my web work sometimes firefox has things in it that works better then Chrome.
-
Action and Adventure Starts with the Tomb Raider Barbie® Doll!
Thanks! It worked when I added it I guess they changed it. I edited the link.
-
Play Tomb Raider Movie Escape The Tomb
I have no problem in Chrome and Firefox. Are you using Windows 10? I tried on Linux in Chrome and got that screen but it did work in Firefox on Linux. So install Firefox if you want to try it.
-
SECOND Film Quiz of 2018: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
14 : Alice In Wonderland
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.