Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gia@LCO

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gia@LCO

  1. Are you getting some sort of error message or will it just not end the level?
  2. Gia@LCO replied to Angelaian's topic in Off Topic
    spoke too soon
  3. to make a level, all you need is the editor, but to add newer things, like outfits and stuff you will have to acquire meshes and other things. the site we gave the link to will help with that. Some people find level building very easy, others find it impossible. I guess it just depends on the person. Give it a shot and let us know how you do. Gia
  4. You must have the Tomb Raider Level Editor, it either comes with TRChronicles PC version or you can download it here: http://www.laracroftonline.com/goodies/index.php?c=10 For more advice and how-to's, check out trle.net. some very good builders there.
  5. Gia@LCO replied to trfan518's topic in PC Tech Zone
    Go here and download the TR2 patch. Everything should run smoothly after that! Good luck!! http://www.laracroftonline.com/goodies/index.php?c=16
  6. Let's just agree to disagree and let it go. This is not a political forum. If you don't like it, don't buy the game, it's that simple. But most of all, let's all try to be tolerant of everyones ideas and opinions. Thanks.
  7. WOW is right!!!! I can't wait for this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. Kitties!!!! My favorite topic!!!
  9. http://www.laracroftonline.com/goodies/index.php?c=8
  10. ***Claps*** Awesome work, as always!!! Thanks for posting!
  11. Gia@LCO replied to Purple's topic in Off Topic
    Wonderful!!!! Thanks BP and Moonpooka!!!
  12. Finally out of the caves!! *shivers* On to Nevada, I'll catch up eventually
  13. Gia@LCO replied to TR252's topic in Off Topic
    I got news for ya. If my turn is a half block past that intersection. I'll be in the right lane, waiting for the light to change. Perhaps some drivers should just slow down and learn a bit of patience. If you get upset over something this trivial, you got bigger problems.
  14. On to the Caves ( I hate this next part)
  15. Finally...completed the Temple Ruins!! Did I ever mention how much I hate the Shiva statues??????
  16. Just finished Level 1. "whew"
  17. I started playing this afternoon, about halfway thru the Jungle. I haven't killed a single monkey yet, but OMG!!! I forgot allllll about those dang tigers!!!!! Scared me to death!!!!!!!
  18. I'm all for it, 'cept TR1 won't run on my PC, I'll have to sit that one out.
  19. Perhaps watching the Video Walkthru found here: http://www.laracroftonline.com/artman/publ...rticle_10.shtml Might help. Part 9 is the frame you're looking for! Good Luck!
  20. When can we expect a walk-thru?? I'm sooooo lost. LOL


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.