Hi all,
Well I've made it through these stupid Quicktime things so far but this one has stumped me. In the past when the first icon pops up I hit the F key and then when the hand icon pops up I hit the E key and it has worked. (I'm playing on a PC of course) In this sequence no matter what I do I die. I've tried a dozen times and can not get past this point.
Are you supposed to wait for the on screen notification and then press the key just once or are you supposed to tap the keys or what and am I hitting the keys too late or just what am I doing wrong? I'd really like to know. I bought this game through Steam and there is no manual so I'm operating blind here.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
As a side, I downloaded the trainer that is supposed to bypass these events and it works great except that the game freezes as soon as it is finished. Lara says I'm glad that's over or whatever it is she says and then I can't move her. So, that avenue is not available to me.