Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Guested Account

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Guested Account

  1. I am glad I don't work for the Empire on the Death Star. OSHA would have a field day with all their workplace safety violations
  2. That ain't Supergirl. Looks like DC and Warner Bros will take another bath in 2026. They took one in 2025 with Superman which cost almost $375 million in production and marketing costs and it barely grossed $100 million.
  3. Thank You Sir T for the 411 ! No worries. I will steal a PS5!!
  4. Dang! I came to post these trailers. SIR T Beat Me to it!! Do I need to buy a new computer to play these?
  5. I survived my 19th Black Friday. Been up since 2 am and been here since 3 am. Now to go home and then back here at 7 am.
  6. Going to sleep and then getting up at 2:30 am for my 19th Black Friday 19 years in a row.
  7. LMAO, Sir T. Good Nigh Sir.
  8. WiNDOWS is 40 yo https://www.tomsguide.com/computing/windows-operating-systems/windows-is-40-today-heres-the-20-best-and-worst-moments-in-windows-history How does Sir Tom finds the time to do a Lara Croft website and a PC Technical Guide website
  9. So all these years every adult in our home been carving the turkey incorrectly.
  10. The Best way to cook a turkey https://www.consumerreports.org/health/best-way-to-cook-a-turkey-a4474456038/ ^^^ If you don't want to read all that, here's a quick visual aid guide The Best way to carve a turkey
  11. Guested Account replied to Purple's topic in Off Topic
    LMAO
  12. Trailer that was on Monday Night Football last night
  13. Fun to see Kansas City win and go to 5-5.
  14. US Mint presses final pennies as production ends after more than 230 years https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Living/penny-short-us-mints-final-1-cent-coins/story?id=127465330
  15. new series dropping between overnight tonight and tomorrow morning Last Samurai Standing all 6 episodes will drop at one time https://www.imdb.com/title/tt32237534/
  16. Another unnecessary sequel to an awful movie.
  17. Raiders Of The Lost Ark larger image https://imgbox.com/DN2GiEbd Spaceballs larger image https://imgbox.com/E49GLanZ
  18. I have also seen the Millenium Falcon in Star Trek First Contact and in Spaceballs. R2D2 & C3PO also appear in Raiders of the Lost Ark. Finally, R2D2 appears again in Star Trek 2009 and Star Trek Into Darkness
  19. I guess I was wrong. Found this this morning. We been waiting over 3 years since when Season 4 ended in July 2022, for season 5, why can't they just release the whole thing at one time? Also to get only 8 episodes after 3+ years, that's is just LAZY on the part of the show runners and writers.
  20. Found this on Social Media. All these years, I have never thought about it this way.


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.