Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Guested Account

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Guested Account

  1. 6 Oscars already for Mad Max. Star Wars Episode 7 has not gotten a single one yet. It has lost in every single nominated category so far to Max Max!
  2. Mad Max is ahead with 4 Oscars wins already!
  3. Perfect score, Jedicri and congratulations on being the first to post answers!
  4. I see there is a waiting list for the MJF figure. I think Amazon has them in stock at a higher price though.
  5. Sorry but this new BB won't let me have 3 images per line no matter what I try.
  6. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 1112 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 4041 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 5253 54
  7. This for $689? https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/back-to-the-future-delorean-hot-toys-902262/ Can I find for a bit less?
  8. I am going to go see if I can find one on Amazon!
  9. -The Doors, September 1967 http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/why-i-changed-my-name-to-bacon-double-cheeseburger-a3186016.html
  10. Find everyone of these people using their selfies videos and photos and ip addresses from every social share and tag and cell phones and then prosecute all of them. An endangered baby dolphin was killed on a beach in Argentina last week after the animal was plucked from the water and passed around by beach-goers for petting and photos. The incident, which took place at the beach resort town of Santa Teresita, has drawn wide condemnation from animal lovers and activists, including the Argentine Wildlife Foundation (AWF), which released a statement urging people to return dolphins encountered near the shore to ocean waters. La Plata dolphins — also known as Franciscana dolphins — are only found in Argentina, Uruguay and Brazil, and fewer than 30,000 of them remain in the wild, the foundation said. The only type of river dolphin to inhabit saltwater, Franciscana dolphins are categorized as "vulnerable" on the International Union for Conservation of Nature's Red List of Threatened Species. The IUNC notes that the main threats to the dolphins are gillnets, which are known to drown, injure or attach to marine mammals, causing extreme fatigue, according to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. But as it turns out, curious swimmers and other beach-goers are also a top threat. Video footage of last week's incident shows the animal being scooped up by a man and quickly surrounded by a curious mob eager to touch the animal. The miniature dolphin, no more than a few feet long, is eventually left to die in the mud, where it can be seen lying motionless. At no point in the footage does it appear that anyone in the crowd intervened or attempted to return the animal to the water. "The potential for recovery of this species is very low," the AWF said. "The Franciscan, like other dolphins, can not long remain above water. It has a very thick and greasy skin that provides warmth, so the weather will quickly cause dehydration and death." NOAA describes La Plata dolphins as "extremely shy and evasive by nature" and notes that what little is known about them is "surrounded by superstition." With video and photos of the animal's death circulating online, the reaction has been furious.
  11. After watching 4 episodes of this, I like this show. It's fun and just try not to think too much (logically). I hope FOX keeps it on. I will be very upset if they cancel another show after 1 season or half of the 1st season without giving it the chance to find an audience. According to this (and I don't know how reliable as a source it is), it will get renewed: http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2016/02/09/fox-renewcancel-standings-week-20-2015-16/
  12. Guess do we blame? Bill Murray! The original cast has signed up for a sequel many times with scripts being written and each time Murray says he is in and then he backs out and it just kept dragging on and on for 20 years until Ramis passes away.
  13. There is a new TR game out? I still haven't finish Tomb Raider Underworld and Tomb Raider (2013), played both of them on the XBox 360. I got stuck so bad on both games and I'd even gone back and restarted them especially Tomb Raider and still got stuck again. No, I don't use walkthroughs. I have played every Tomb Raider game for the PC, Playstation 1 and 2 and 3, XBox and not ever use a walk through. Also I didn't like the way Tomb Raider 2013 was done. It felt more like a Call of Duty shooter than a Tomb Raider game. I also don't like the controls for the XBox 360. When is this coming out on the Playstation 4? I think I will wait for the Playstation 4 version. Is Playstation 4 backward compatible? Can I play Tomb Raider Underworld and Tomb Raider 2013 on it?
  14. I forgot one: Star Wars Episode 7 was a Feminist movie too!
  15. This is going to Stink Soooo BAD! After almost 30 years, this is the best they came up with? A feminist version of Ghostbusters with the most annoying and talentless actress (McCarthy) working in Hollywood today? So we had a feminist version of Mad Max. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zen753JD5kI Now this. What's next? A feminist version of James Bond or Jason Bourne or M: I- or Indiana Jones?
  16. You forgot Tomb Raider is 20 years old too.
  17. My Dad always thought me whether you succeed in life or fail depends on how bad you want it more than the other guy. I guess Cam just didn't want it bad enough! https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/jyas3cdubcghyxqvxo8b.gif Looks like Cam is getting killed in the media now: http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/197928/sb50-from-the-couch-why-didnt-cam-newton-dive-for-the-fumble http://deadspin.com/cam-newton-wanted-no-part-of-that-game-sealing-fumble-1757754557 http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25477272/cam-newton-is-getting-killed-for-not-diving-on-a-fumble-late-in-super-bowl-50
  18. Thank you Peyton Manning for 18 great years. I didn't know anything about him until I met my wife in 1999 and she told me to watch the Indianapolis Colts and Peyton Manning. She is from Indiana.
  19. http://mashable.com/2016/01/28/challenger-history/#zxCCmBFaukqW
  20. Guested Account replied to Purple's topic in Off Topic
    I have never seen a raccoon walk upright on 2 hind legs and also use their paws like hands.
  21. Guested Account posted a topic in Off Topic
    Tomorrow is the 30th anniversary of the Space Shuttle Challenger STS-51-L Disaster. This speech by President Ronald Reagan is listed as one of the most significant speeches of the 20th century in a survey of 137 communication scholars. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa7icmqgsow


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.