Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Guested Account

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Guested Account

  1. Star Wars: The Force Awakens total box office take including domestic and foreign has surpassed*$1,390,625,583 (that's BILLION, as of 1/1/2016) and that's not including China where the film has not opened yet.
  2. Happy New Year, AJ-TR and everyone else.
  3. Since Wellington, New Zealand is 19 hours ahead of me and in 3 hours and 8 min, it will be 2016 there.... Happy New Year!
  4. Then there is this guy! Wow! I don't have that kind of time (and $) to do this: https://www.flickr.com/photos/marshal-banana/albums/72157661935064149
  5. The Gift (2015) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4178092/ A good effort of a little psycho thriller. I didn't expect some of it but when the revelation finally came after the long build up, it could had been more shocking IMO. 3.5/5
  6. Happy Birthday, Shrenshy!
  7. Sicario (2015) Sicario (2015) This movie is a hot mess and I don't mean hot as in hot hot it's cool hot! Critics loved this movie? What kind of drugs are they on? 2/5
  8. I woke up to find presents under the trees from Santa. WOW! He sure is quick and stealthy. They weren't there when I went to sleep a bit over 3 hours ago around 10 pm.
  9. Another year gone by.... WOW! The OLDER we GET, the FASTER a year GOES BY! Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Holidays! I couldn't find any Lara Croft/Tomb Raider Happy New Year wallpaper without any dates on them
  10. Guested Account replied to Purple's topic in Off Topic
    In Russia? Most likely, YES!
  11. Guested Account replied to Purple's topic in Off Topic
    They were laughing at the lines on the road. Watch it again and pay attention to the white line.
  12. Guested Account replied to Purple's topic in Off Topic
    Meanwhile.... in Russia, the Motherland... LMAO!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJO5lj8nRjU
  13. The Peanuts Movie (2015) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2452042/ This had a few good laughs in it! Why is Lucy always so mean to Charlie Brown?? 4.5/5
  14. THIS: the following link contains an image with SPOILERS. If you HAVE NOT seen Star Wars The Force Awakens, DO NOT CLICK! http://www.imagebam.com/image/45104a453374696 If you search for articles and reviews online and on sites like Rotten Tomatoes and IMDB, many folks feel the same way. J J Abrams has no originality. He screwed up the Star Trek Franchise and remember what I said when we first heard he was going to direct the Star Wars films for Disney? I said he was going to ruin Star Wars the same way he ruined Star Trek and I was right! Right at the very first thread here October 2012 I said immediately: please no J J Abrams! http://www.laracroftonline.net/index.php?/topic/6530-disney-buys-out-lucasfilm-the-star-wars-franchise-and-george-lucas-for-4-billion/&page=1 Then down at January 2013 in that same thread I said: The movie will still make $ but not for the right reasons!
  15. Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2488496/ We waited 32 years for a sequel to Return Of The Jedi and this is what we get? 3/5
  16. This theater has 59 showings today! http://www.santikos.com/locations/theatre?house_id=29811&date=2015-12-18
  17. Bad Lip Reading of the original trilogy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ge4_stUpqs
  18. Cinemark has the Star Wars Marathon starting at 3 am tonight. All 6 movies, 1100 minutes running time. By the time you are done it will be after 10 pm tomorrow night. $50 per person. No passes. It's sold out too! People are NUTS!
  19. Over the weekend I kind of skimmed thru the prequel trilogy. You have to admit for a future great Jedi Master, Anakin sure was a whiny pissy ungrateful brat!


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.