Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Guested Account

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Guested Account

  1. These are actually winners of a National contest flavor submission by potato chips lovers.
  2. LOL, Sir T! So is the Death Star build by the lowest bidder?
  3. Planes, Trains & Automobiles (1987) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093748 I didn't find it a bit funny. I found it (John Candy's character) annoying and yes, I am a John Hughes fan being a teenager in the early 80's growing up to his films. 2.5/5
  4. Guested Account replied to Purple's topic in Off Topic
    Soooo cute! (turn the volume down or off if you don't want to listen to the stupid whining humans in the background. I can understand the kids whining but the Dad just won't shut up!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77dtqOOaGLo
  5. Coma (1978) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077355/ Michael Douglas and Tom Selleck must had both been barely 34 in this film. This film was also a first for Ed Harris. It was his first theatrical movie starring role. Also featuring Lois Chiles before she played a Bond girl in Moonraker. 4/5
  6. Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2395427 Same old S... just different packaging. Over-rated noisy riff-raff designed for one thing: money grabbing! Anyone who paid to see this and to see any other Marvel movies before this one and after this one is a sucker and a mindless sheep! Glad I get to watch this trash for free! 1.5/5
  7. Die Hard (1988) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095016/ I have seen this a couple of dozen times in the past 27 years and to this day, this is still the most perfect action film ever made. Each repeated viewing is like watching it for the first time again. It never gets old and dull and boring and repetitive! Very few films since have come close to this masterpiece. The only one I can think of off the top of my head is Terminator 2: Judgement Day. Even the Die Hard sequels including Die Hard 2 Die Harder couldn't top this first installment in the franchise. Actually I call this the perfect Christmas movie and the ONLY movie to watch on Christmas Day. Not those wimpy boring over-rated It's A Wonderful Life and A Christmas Carol sissy movies! 5/5 or 10/10 Little known Die Hard trivia fact: Die Hard was originally a script written for Arnold Schwarzenegger as the sequel to Commando.
  8. Bear Island (1979) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078836/ I remember wanting to see this film at the theater when it came out and I was a kid at the time and I couldn't go without my parents taking me to it. Now that I've finally seen it after all these years, I can see I didn't miss much! They butchered a great book by Alistair MacLean when they adopted it into this film. What a waste of a great cast too: Sutherland, Widmark, Lee, Redgrave, Bridges, Dane. 2/5
  9. Pickup on South Street (1953) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0046187/ Ah yes... the good old days: the bad guys always get what they deserve, the good guys always win, the main hero always gets the girl and rides off into the sunset with her. Why can't movies today still be like this? 4/5
  10. 2 out of 2. #45 - try an older movie #51 is not correct
  11. 1 They are a con-artists family 2 Bear movie 5 There is a new Sheriff in town 8 Strange looking Aliens 10 He went to Paris 21 It all started because of one ear 26 She read a book which lead her to an adventure in an underground world 28 Dang those Romans 29 Recent Best Picture nomination 36 2 roommates with opposite personalities 38 Anyone can become a King's knight 39 Cartoonist's alter ego 40 She owns the galaxy 42 Young woman uses fantasies to help her escape reality 43 It's that comedy about Something 44 She is helping a Father save his grand-daughter 45 The original mean girls movie 51 His life is traveling 52 Lawyers, murderer, priests and catholicism 57 Classic 80's High School film about a love rectangle 59 He is gambling with his life 60 His son is in a hellish coma
  12. Barely Lethal (2015) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1731701/ Cute little high school girl movie. 3.5/5
  13. Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation (2015) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2381249/ Once again another M: I movie with parts that don't make sense and convenient plot devices including they just happen to get that stuff and this stuff or conveniently has something on hand to get the job done... Furthermore when the screenwriters decided to write out the most interesting character in the movie immediately following the opening credit montage, you'd already knew this movie is going to suck! 3/5
  14. Dang! I am always the last one! Happy Birthday Stella!
  15. You are going to make me spend more $. Andrea going to "LOVE" me!
  16. Kill Me Three Times (2014) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2393845/ This Australian movie is like going to a fine dining by reservations weeks in advance only restaurant and you order a $50 entree and when the server brings it to your table, it looks like this: Pretty to look at but not even enough to qualify as an appetizer or side dish. Your first reaction when you first see it is: This is all I get for $50??? Your last reaction after you finish eating it is: I am still not satiated! There is no more? I am not sure who the producers and director and writers of this film were trying to emulate: Tarantino or the Coen Brothers or Luc Besson? This movie is a bunch of glossy saturated color looking set pieces put together to make a whole. 3/5


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.