Everything posted by Guested Account
-
THIRD Film Quiz of 2015: Can You Guess the Titles of These Movies?!?
- THIRD Film Quiz of 2015: Can You Guess the Titles of These Movies?!?
- THIRD Film Quiz of 2015: Can You Guess the Titles of These Movies?!?
Yay, Sir T finally woke up from his slumber and decided to play with us!@- THIRD Film Quiz of 2015: Can You Guess the Titles of These Movies?!?
Hi Jolie752. Long time no see!- THIRD Film Quiz of 2015: Can You Guess the Titles of These Movies?!?
- THIRD Film Quiz of 2015: Can You Guess the Titles of These Movies?!?
Now that both Morphie and Shrenshy have been here, I can retire.- THIRD Film Quiz of 2015: Can You Guess the Titles of These Movies?!?
That's it! Shrenshy guessed them all again! Nothing else to see here! Move along, everyone, move along!- THIRD Film Quiz of 2015: Can You Guess the Titles of These Movies?!?
12 3 45 6 789 101112 1314 15 1617 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 2526 27 2829 30 313233 3435 36 3738 39 4041 42 434445 4647 48 495051 5253 54 555657 585960 616263 646566 676869- Hot Wheels Elite BACK TO THE FUTURE DeLorean 1:18 Scale
Fedex just brought mine today! It's sooo beautiful!- Everything about Movies and DVDs
So I was at Cinemark.com buying tickets for tomorrow's showing of the new M: -I movie and I came across this on their website. http://www.cinemark.com/vacation.aspx I was thinking there is no way. Maybe it's just another movie with the same title so I click on it and by everything that's sacred, it is!! Some of it looks like it's frame by frame reproduction of the same scenes from the original film. Hollywood has lost its creativity long time ago but this is absolutely absurdly ridiculous.- Everything about Movies and DVDs
Ted 2 (2015) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2637276/ It started out funny and then got boring and tedious. Not as good as the first one but that's usually the problem with sequels. I give it 5 out of 10 or 2.5 out of 5. p.s. Is it just me or does Amanda Seyfried looks weird like Gollum?- Everything about Movies and DVDs
First OFFICIAL Trailer! Hey did I hear music from From Russia With Love mixed with On Her Majesty's Secret Service?- Buddy The Robot
Great! AS IF Humans nowadays already don't have enough real life person to person interaction. We Txt. We iM. We Facebook. We Tweet. We do all that more than we talk to a fellow flesh and blood human being in person. Did you see the new Hotel in Japan that is 100% droid including making the beds, changing the linen, cleaning the bathroom, replacing the towels, taking your luggage to your room? All droids! Humans are slowly becoming outdated.- Satoru Iwata (1959 - 2015)
R.I. P. Without him there wouldn't had been Pokemon, Mario, Zelda and Super Smash!- Everything about Movies and DVDs
- 80's teen actress Amanda Peterson found dead.
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/amanda-peterson-dies-sarah-michelle-gellar-lance-bass-others-react-201577 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3152273/Tragic-final-photoshoot-80s-bombshell-Amanda-Peterson-18-years-turned-Hollywood-dead-aged-43.html She was only 43 years young. I am 50+ years old and I am sitting here in tears. Her 1987 movie Can't Buy Me Love was part of my youth.- Kitties!!!!!!!!!!
- Everything about Movies and DVDs
Terminator Genisys (2015) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1340138/ There are a few scenes in there that are almost identical to scenes from the first Terminator movie which were neat. The rest of the movie not so neat. This is what happens when a bunch of producers and screenwriters get together and decided to write a movie entry for a money making franchise and they don't follow the 'cannon'. Also as I said when I first saw the teaser trailer months ago: the actress that plays Sarah Connor is miscast and she is. Sure Linda Hamilton was not the tough Sarah Connor yet in Terminator but this actress just comes across as a high school kid and she also had a few facial expressions in a couple of dialogue scenes where she just looks like a little girl. The actors who play John Connor and Kyle Reese are also not convincing and in my opinion miscast. It's like casting Adam Sandler to play Hercules or casting Owen Wilson to play The Transporter. The only actor in this movie who is believable in his role is Arnold Schwarzenegger as the T-800 Terminator. Then there is the story line that these new producers and screenwriter came up with! Not wanting to spoil the film but it reminded me of the first Mission Impossible film. Someone just took too much liberty when they wrote the plot! If James Cameron was dead already right now, he would be spinning in his grave! Do I recommend this film? Sure! When it gets on DVD. Not worth the $7-$20 at the movie theater. 2/5- Everything about Movies and DVDs
It Follows (2014) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3235888/ This movie started out interesting in the first scene before the main character is introduced and then it just dragged on and on going around in circle pretty much. Could had been so much better! It has a 7.0 out of 10 rating on IMDB. I can only give it a 4 out of 10 or 1.5 out of 5.- The Rant Thread
$906 for vision exam, photos of both eyes, and a new pair of progressive double vision prescription glasses and I have insurance! No wonder the poor get poorer! Imagine if you had no insurance how much it would had cost!- Gross 1960's food!
I posted this on another forum and people there remember eating those when they were kids. I have a couple of friends in their 60-70s who remember their Mothers making all kind of concoctions with SPAM and JELLO for dinner or during holidays. One of the members at the other forum found this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6vJYyYrRps#t=280- Everything about Movies and DVDs
Michael Mann's Collateral (2004) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0369339/ It was okay. The final act was a bit cliche cookie cutter by the number. 3/5- Gross 1960's food!
We were watching a new TV show called The Astronaut Wives Club, about the wives of the Astronauts of the 1960's space program. http://abc.go.com/shows/the-astronaut-wives-club Some of the food that those wives made for their Astronaut husbands looked gross and absurd. So I GOOGLE it and they really ate that stuff back then. http://www.buzzfeed.com/ariannarebolini/truly-upsetting-vintage-recipes#.gy8eyJlOn http://lileks.com/institute/gallery/index.html My Gawd! Did they not know how to cook basic things like Meatloaf and Chicken Fried Steak and Pot Roast & Mashed Potatoes? This is the actual Instagram account of the food stylist of the TV show: https://instagram.com/jelloandcasseroles/- Avenger Actor Patrick Macnee Dies at 93!!
Actor Patrick Macnee, star of The Avengers TV series, has died in California at the age of 93. The Briton, best known for playing John Steed in the 1960s television series, died at home with his family at his bedside. A statement on the actor's website read: "Patrick Macnee was a popular figure in the television industry. After playing a number of minor roles, including one in Laure https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--PhHbLy8cQ#t=27 I remember watching this show on RAI Italian TV back in the early 70's. I thought the guy was so cool and the girl was hot. Heck! I was like 6 years old, what did I know?- NOOOOOOOOOOO!! Not James!
Actually I like this one... yes, go ahead, laugh at me! - THIRD Film Quiz of 2015: Can You Guess the Titles of These Movies?!?
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.