Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Guested Account

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Guested Account

  1. Guested Account replied to Purple's topic in Off Topic
    Thief! Come back, you Thief! Just when I thought I've seen it all! Let it play out, the punch line is at about 1 min in. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-YPz1jicAE
  2. Force 10 From Navarone (1978) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077572/ What happens when you try to make a sequel by capitalizing on the success of a great World War II movie but you are 17 year late? You get this trash! 2.5/5 Those don't look like any German World War II Panther or Tiger or Panzer tanks I'd ever seen.
  3. Congratulations to the Panthers for getting to Super Bowl 50. I don't need to watch the rest. Got to get children to night night. For as much as I want to see Peyton win another Super Bowl in what maybe his final game as a QB, I think I will go with the Panthers. There is no stopping them. I don't think even Denver's defense, currently #1 in the NFL, can stop them.
  4. Carolina making it look so easy! 17-0 and still in the first quarter!
  5. Cheaters don't get to go to the Super Bowl! Go home Brady and Belichick! This is what happens when you can't cheat! YOU LOSE THE BIG GAME!
  6. I am sticking with "Invalid"
  7. do you use any of them? Mine is "Invalid" so when I forget my password, it will tell me your password is Invalid.
  8. ...it's on FOX!! http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4052886/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4bF_quwNtw We all know about FOX and what their Executives think of TV series they sent to the winter January/February mid-season replacement slot hell. It means FOX has already given up on it, will most likely not air all the episodes that have been produced, will most likely not air the episodes in correct sequence, and then pre-empt and delay their broadcast with sports events. Then when the ratings flounder because the audience can't seem to find the show on TV during the scheduled broadcast time, FOX will cancel the series before it even has a chance to find its footing with a full first season. FOX has done this in the past with Space Above And Beyond, Doll House, The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Harsh Realm, Firefly, Profit, Drive, Tru Calling, Undeclared, The Lone Gunmen, Wonderfalls, Keen Eddie, Brimstone, Almost Human, FOX SUCKS! I hate FOX!
  9. What was that Omaha Omaha Omaha Peyton kept calling almost on every play right before the ball was snapped?
  10. Although after the way Denver played last night, unless they have a 180 turnaround improvement, I doubt they will be able to beat those cheaters. I want to see Denver go to the Super Bowl. Whether Denver loses in the AFC championship or does win to go on to the Super Bowl, either one of them may very well be Peyton Manning's last NFL game.
  11. I want to see Den-Car Super Bowl.
  12. Black Mass (2015) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1355683/ What a horrible person this Whitey Bulger fella was! For once it's good to see Depp not in a weird role! 4.5/5
  13. 4 Teenage girls suicide film Answer: The Virgin Suicides 6 Don't stay out past midnight Answer: Cinderella 2015 12 College kid goes cross country to find the girl of his dream in this 80's cult comedy classic Answer: The Sure Thing 26 Disaster movie! Answer: San Andreas (2015) 30 Ex Football player, alcohol, enstranged wife, a terminally ill father in this classic play adapted movie Answer: Cat On A Hot Tin Roof 36 Don't go into the woods Answer: The Cabin In The Woods 48 The penguins movie Answer: Mr. Popper's Penguins 49 She's a maid in 1960's South Answer: The Help (2011) 53 Beware of Greeks bearing... Answer: The Gift (2015) 55 Classic 50's story about a boy's best friend Answer: The Yearling 57 FWB Answer: Friends With Benefits 59 Middle-Aged man learning to date again Answer: Crazy, Stupid Love
  14. Yes, I agree. Unacceptable. The entire season every week they are playing musical QB because none of them 2 are any good - sometimes switching back and forth between the 2 several times in the same game. They should had benched both of them and gotten a new QB who was a free agent.
  15. I knew the Texans weren't going to get pass the Wild Card game but this is ridiculous! They are not even trying! 30-0 with 2 minutes left in the 4th quarter! Might as well walk off the field and let the other team waltz up and down the field into the end zone unchallenged.
  16. Thank you, Shrenshy!
  17. Yes I did, Morphie and Sir Tom. I stuffed myself silly with my birthday cake. Also Dad's 83rd birthday was on the 3rd so I ate some of his leftover cake too.
  18. It will probably sucks and be very limited. Like when 3D graphics card first came out for the PC and the games they had at the time had poor graphics even with a 3D card. it took a while for the gaming developers to catch up with the technology of the 3D cards available at the time. https://www.oculus.com/en-us/rift/ Guess that counts me out. I don't have 8 GB of RAM on my PC unless my wonderful wife Andrea will let me buy a new gaming PC. PC requirements:
  19. Thank you Gia! I did have a good day. I took the day off. Going to get a nice steak for dinner.
  20. Well, I just don't want to see those cheaters in the Super Bowl again. You know who I am talking about. They not only didn't deserve to win last year, they also didn't deserve to be in it last year because they cheated their way in with deflatagate.
  21. Almost correct on #37. Sir Tom: you got your Bonnie and Clyde guess correct. I tried to quote your reply in a SEPARATE NEW REPLY after I've already posted this reply to Morphie and strangely it quoted her same post again.
  22. I would like to see Denver v Carolina. I want to say Houston just because they have never been to the Super Bowl but we all know they ain't got a chance to make it past the divisional playoff even if by some miracle they were able to beat Kansas City.


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.