Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Tyler 08

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Big Tyler 08

  1. No worries :). I'm just happy to help anywhere I can since you and your websites have helped myself and hundreds of others go OCD in TR games lol.
  2. It is. I just couldn't get a good zoomed in view. the document was near the document that is next to the treasure chest on the Serpent Guard side of city. the document looked like a building XD didn't see the dog ear on it.
  3. *Edit* Stella went full ninja as I was typing the solution xD
  4. Looking at that list the only one missing is Finding the Savior Bow, which Uchu gives you before the "Point of no return" story mission. which is last one I'm missing since Im in San Juan myself. so I say that must the 11th and final mission in Paititi. Hopefully the Good Samaritan unlocks after that mission, since Im 12 of 13 and achievement shows 75% of 8
  5. the pool of water is directly west(slightly north) from the market area. look at the two merchant icons on map and look west, will see a pool of water right next to a solid jet black "L" shaped building on map
  6. I'm in the hidden city right now, I'll see if I can remember how to get there. I'll update in a few UPDATE: In the side of the city next to the albino area, there is a small pool of water alongside the cliff wall. By that small pool is a NPC leaning against the wall. Next to him is a feather headress decorated cave that leads right to the albino area.
  7. If I remember right, the albino area is blocked untill a side mission I believe (think the retrieve amulet, could be wrong). alot of areas in paititi are mostly side mission locked.
  8. Looking at the in game maps, there are 13 side missions: 1 Kuwaq, 11 Paititi, 1 San Juan. Every single website I go to only show 12 side missions: 1 kuwaq, 10 pai, 1 san juan. So my question is: Where in the world is #11 in paititi??
  9. **UPDATE** I got all 42. the document I thought was glitched was almost right on top of the #41.
  10. Looking at your map Stella, I only have 1 collectible left on the HIdden city map. However, it is the last document but will show me 41/42. I don't think one glitched, or is there one that doesn't show, but gets picked up in a cutscene or side mission or ? My map matched yours, and far as I know I have backpacks/archives. :l
  11. I know lol. I Believe Hakan Fly and Como Te Llamas are awesome xD
  12. If it is the boss fight where Lara gets mauled on the back, after the fight should be cutscene of her skinning it, and should be a campfire/bridge you and Jonah both have to lower. If by hanging up you mean freezing/can't move, maybe exiting the game and restarting? I can't recall what part of Peruvian Jungle map the fight was :l
  13. I got no results on Google either, just the Dr. Croft being glitched, and some with the drugs.. i mean herb mixture 10 kill achievements. That why I had asked lol. I just completed Free Hakan and it went to 62%. IDK if only certain ones count or is Xbox is just being typical xbox LOL. I think there are about 4 or 5 side missions left so here is to hoping !
  14. Even though I could be very wrong, I heard there is a side mission where you get a bow for the Ceremony, and a bow via main story that unlocks confusion arrows. Maybe one of those two things? I am probally wrong though xD Can't look at map since currently trying to free Hakan side quest (hilarious cheevo name xD)
  15. I have a question about Good Samaritan. I have 8 side missions done (1 Kuwaq, 7 Paititi). The achievement shows as 50%, which would be 4. Anyone else who has this achievement/Trophy has this happened ? Or do all 8 have to be in one area? Since Paititi has 11.
  16. **UPDATE** I found the Document and Relic that was driving my OCD up the wall :). The two collectibles I have circled on above screenshot were indeed inside the Skull Cave. After you are handed the Serpent Guard Disguise after escaping Cenote (those enemies chased me like I had The One Ring -_-) Thanks again for the help to both of you. And as I mentioned in the email I sent the other day, keep being awesome for us OCD completionists on TR games , Stella. lol
  17. Thank you for the replies :). I've figured the two collectibles were probally not accessible yet. I took one of your maps Stella and marked the Relic and Document that are wracking my OCD lol. The markers for both show them below the ground inside the mountain. Only entrance i can think of is the waterfall nook to the west of them, but outside a boat, nothing under the waterfall. Also the camp to the east (below uchu jonah camp) I don't see anyway to get that camp for 100% lol
  18. Hello LCO: I have a couple questions regarding the Hidden City Paititi. 1. There is a Document and Relic near the rice fields of HC below the cave where Uchu/Jonah are sitting. How do I access them? -I read they are in Skull Cave/cave with a broken water wheel. I have walked all over Paititi and can find no entrance to said cave(s) 2. I am also missing 2 challenges in Paititi. Are they in the area closed off by the Serpent Guard? -I have 4/6. (Dive, Frogs, Decimals,Condor nests) Since Stella still working on walkthrough, all the youtube vids/picture sites show location of collectibles, but not HOW TO GET to said collectibles xD My OCD is about to have Lara go Kool Aid man on this damn city -_- Please and thank you :)


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.