Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Tyler 08

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Big Tyler 08

  1. The Fugitive. Thank you, it was bugging the hell out of me on what that one was. I remembered the gray sweater vividly but could not visualize the movie in that scene xD
  2. Cool. I've always only known the one lol
  3. I think she has been an NFL referee for a couple years now.
  4. Thanks. And you are more then welcome
  5. In mobile/wilmer AL area we got nothing from it, but I'm glad your friend and everyone is alright
  6. On Xbox Dr. Croft is up to 3% of Xbox Community and Completionist is 2.66% of Xbox Community unlocked. So seems all the gears are going now.
  7. I did not know Shadow had an accessibility menu I need pay more attention to menu's beyond "resume game" LOL
  8. Haha. Usually how it goes in games xD
  9. If it is the tree of life tomb.... If I remember, you should have alot of materials scattered across the place so you can craft more if needed, They will glow in survival instinct. Or if you are not in a tomb...should be bottles and cloth to make Molotov's which will work. Or worst case is possible finding campfire and fast traveling to a merchant and buying the mats/arrows.
  10. Since I did the inventory thing to get 100% on a 2nd save, I can't answer of achievements popping, but loading my original save file..... Original Save File now shows 100% completed. Squeenix looks to have fixed it ?
  11. Just noticed update 3 for Xbox Shadow. If the X1 and PS4 have the stuff from PC update, apparentely the 100% is fixed? And some "progression blockers" were fixed ?
  12. Nope. But the game did give her one of the most rambo fighting sections in Shadow of Tomb Raider lol
  13. 53) Memento 54) Bandits (bruce willis film) or Inside man (denzel wash)
  14. both of my playthroughs, and the inventory hypothesis, was done in the regular, standard $60 version. Cuz I'm too poor, can't afford it (inside joke)
  15. Thanks for the information. My last autosave is right after Lara picks up the belt so I'll just continue the game as normal and see what happens in treasure hunt. If I do need a 2nd playthrough.....november isn't touched lol Thanks, Stella
  16. Though it seems you was able to Jack Sparrow the tomb all fine n' dandy, I'll leave this here in case I am wrong/other people are having issues
  17. I didn't know if the relic was a rosary or not lol. after picking them up, i was so OCD about repeating the name out loud till I saw it in collections xD So I remembered Resist! at least LOL
  18. I am in the South Mexico area and one of the treasures glitched on me. Via Stella's walkthrough, it is treasure 48, by the off kilter block near Thor Belt statue. I picked it up, but the inventory computer thing shows 47/50. My question is, how do I access the Treasure Hunt mode? And also, since it was picked up (not on the map anymore) will it show up in treasure mode? Or is it forever glitched unless I do a new play?
  19. Glad you were able to find it/get out of Cenote
  20. Overall I enjoyed it. I agree with a fair bit of the points you made. I kind of liked the Porvenir scene(s). As in my video, Lara hits bottom and rises up all "F you I'm Rambo" and when Jonah walks out she almost breaks down knowing her last bit of life is still alive. When she put her hand on her mouth and almost shattered I almost cried with her LOL Visually I like it better then the others, though I like Rise because I have always loved snowy video game maps. Story wise I thought it was pretty good, taking it at popcorn value. Digging into nit pick, some plot things that could of been expanded/utilized and stuff you mentioned. Taking away collectible hunting and side missions, felt shorter then the previous two. The Maya 2012 apocalypse blow universe plot was alright. Overall I think it both better and subpar to the previous two reboots. I'm not going to do too much nitpicking.
  21. Hope you are able to find a way out of Cenote In addition to what Morph pointed out, another member mentioned (On xbox at least) possible holding LT+RT at "Load Save/File" from main menu to bring up alt/previous save states. could find one before cenote/last campfire activated. Though if I remember from my 2nd playthrough couple days ago, should be a campfire where Morph listed. I
  22. Haha, I see now. I meant 48: Heriditary
  23. The Document in Skull Cave is called : Resist! The Relic is called: Brigette Rosary (or something similair if my memory is correct) If you wanted to check to see if the skull cave artifacts were added or not?
  24. 56 Isle of Dogs 43 Tammy 39 The Notebook 38 Hereditary 32 Love Simon 24 Elizabeth 20 EdTV


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.