Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Tyler 08

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Big Tyler 08

  1. The trailer for it I saw on MTV made it look like an interesting movie. But anime eyes do not work in non anime looking humans. Or at least on such a small face as hers. eyes half her face xD
  2. I saw a trailer for this movie on HBO and MTV this weekend. It looks interesting but....they gave the girl Anime eyes....... I think it would more realistic/plausible if she did not have Anime eyes. I've never read the manga that the movie is based on, and I think the manga/anime use the huge eyes as it being a japanese anime. But....anime eyes just do not belong on humans. Take away her anime eyes and I think movie would be pretty damn good. Alita Battle Angel
  3. Very neat looking statues. Although $300+ is a little steep, for me at least. "What is that figurine on table, bob?" Bob: My house payment
  4. My 61yr old dad still thinking he is f* Ironman. At work last week fell back and tore back muscle and cracked ribs. Luckily since it was on the job they sent him to a "quick doc" and got him bandaged and pain meds; dad would be the one going "I can't breathe, but I can still walk". Years of manual labor, working on warships, playing "jack of all fixing" on the rented trailers on his property, On Top of never going to doctor (outside his staff infection that left huge hole in his neck), his bones and spine are all sorts of f*d up. And few months ago fell backward on riding mower and was KO'd for 3hrs with no one around. Good thing he is hard-headed (figure AND Literal) and retires next year. How do you tell "Ironman" to sit the fk down and act like an old person" ??
  5. After watching Independence Day and Encounters of 3rd Kind.......I think we are ready LOL Also, get that Ol' Time music to make thier heads explode just in case
  6. An MMO you've been waiting for on consoles since it was announced couple years ago....to find out it may be Pay to play Which, in all honestly is not bad since they always want to make money but......still :l. My guild boss can't have a Police Dept without his vice guild leader T-T
  7. When I heard the first growl in Cenote I went "I now know why you got a shotgun in this tunnel" xD Video games give a new toy? here is something that requires the new toy And the Yggdrasil Tree of Life Tomb...when I heard the growls.....AR came out xD. A friend of mine and I joked "killing Golum's family reunion again" LOL
  8. Retrieving the bow is only avaliable after the previous ceromonial items are brought back, AND after the main story in San Juan (which leads you cinematic returning to Paititi). After that, the point of no return will be avialable and that will unlock the champion bow quest (I always looked at it like crowning a leader b4 the final battle type of thing)
  9. I have no money to my name, but will be cheering for the event nontheless
  10. @Stellalune Would be able to help you. She knows PC controls and would be able to possibly help you. Even using your PC save file to do that part for you :)
  11. As my Mom always says: "The driving public is f**** stupid" lol And the woman was clearly stupid. As I previously said, whether prison or jail or out in public, she wont survive the night either way.
  12. In one hand I've seen alot of people (mostly oncoming traffic on 2-lanes) not know they are suppose to stop facing the bus (even when bus has that bar that flings out across other lane. but either she is incredibly stupid or making a very pathetic excuse to get out of murder.
  13. Throw her in a cell and other inmates will make sure she don't live the night
  14. For parents, yes it would. Happy Halloween
  15. Since Parents have to buy costumes and haul and or drive their kids around trick or treating......they get 30% of the candy each child gets Mom would always take my Snickers and Ring Pops ?
  16. Just remember parents get a 30% candy tax on Halloween so they won't eat all the candy lol
  17. I always just shot them between the eyes with fire arrows, but didn't know the battle auto ends after a specific amount of time.
  18. Latest, and albiet only, movie I saw Ruby Rose was Pitch Perfect 3 (?) and I got no angelina vibes.
  19. Happy Halloween Eve to you Tomorrow night I don't have to pass out candy, since no kids are walking to the end of a dirt road in the woods Wednesday night LOL.


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.